21. robby's dad

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI WAS STANDING ON THE SIDELINES, eating a bag of Chex Mix while her friends were mixing cement.

John Kreese was also there with the Cobra Kai team, standing there judging the nerdy kids.

Lexi did not have a good feeling about Kreese either. Daniel told her stories about him and when he walked through the doors of Cobra Kai, she knew not to trust him from the start.

"Sensei, why are we mixing cement?" Miguel had sweat stains on his hoodie, tired from the work and waking up at 5 am.

"No questions. Keep stirring." Johnny walked around, inspecting the other kids. Lexi stood up from her seat and decided to talk to her friends.

"How you guys holding up?" Lexi had a smirk on her face, knowing their answer was obviously going to be negative.

Hawk and Miguel gave her a 'seriously' look and proceeded to mix the cement.

Walking away, Lexi walked towards Johnny and Kreese. She tried to ignore Kreese as much as possible, but he wouldn't stop asking questions.

"How come you're not out there with the rest of the kids?" Lexi stared at Kreese then rolled her eyes before speaking up.

"I'm not a part of Cobra Kai technically."

Johnny stood there between the two, feeling a little anxious that Lexi was talking to Kreese.

"Lexi is just here to be my assistant in a way. She's already amazing when it comes to karate." Johnny spoke for Lexi.

"Oh, really?" Kreese had a smirk on his face and stood in front of Lexi.

"You should join then, we need strong recruits like you."

"I'm pretty sure her father wouldn't want anything to do with us." Johnny kept defending Lexi.

"Who's your father?" Lexi got tired of all the questions that she was bombarded with

"Daniel LaRusso." Lexi can see Kreese widen his eyes for a bit before hiding it.

"Ah, I see."

That was all Kreese said before walking away to check on how the kids were doing.

"How long is he going to be here for," Lexi asked Johnny in a whiny, complaining voice.