26. tory with a "y"

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI WAS PICKING OUT AN OUTFIT FOR the beach club event, tearing apart her newly filled closet.

Johnny went to her room to see what all the commotion was about and stood there, with wide eyes, looking at the scattered clothes on the floor.

"Woah kiddo, what's happening here? Looks like a war in here."

"I don't know what to wear to the beach club." Lexi was panicking and Johnny just laughed, knowing how the beach club was like since he used to go there as a teenager.

"Well, just wear something comfy I guess."

"Wow, thanks Johnny, you're a lot of help," Lexi said sarcastically to him.

Johnny smiled then walked out of her room to get another bottle of beer.

Lexi had a frown on her face when Johnny opened the beer. She didn't like it when he drank especially if it was to relieve stress. She knew how he acted when he was drunk and she didn't like to see him that way.

Johnny noticed her uneasiness and carefully studied her to try and figure out what was wrong.

" Hey, what's wrong, you okay Lexi?"

"I-It's just, I don't really like it when you drink Johnny. I've seen you drink before and it hurts me to see you like that. I know I probably don't have a say about this but hopefully, you can-"

"I'll stop."

Lexi froze at her words when Johnny said that. She was actually shocked he didn't fight back on this.

"I'll stop, but it might take a while."

Lexi went up to Johnny and hugged him.

"Thanks, Johnny."

"No problem, kiddo."

✧༺♥༻∞

"Wow, this place is bigger than I remember." Lexi got out of Daniel's car and walked with Sam and Robby.

"You alright?" Lexi turned her head towards Sam who was talking to Robby.

"Yeah, I just... kinda use to work here."

"Really? When?" Lexi asked her brother not knowing this information.