Jean- i need you

WARNING: SMUT!!!!
______________________________________

There you were, pinned against the wall, Jeans lips pressed against yours. He held you up, your legs wrapped around his waist. You could feel his bulge against your heat, trying to grind yourself against it letting out soft sounds into his mouth.

"Eagar are we?" Jean teased, roughly attacking your neck with kisses, leaving purple marks.

"Just hurry up Jean" you begged, wanting nothing more than him to use you. Jean pulled away from your neck, smirking at the marks he left.

"Perfect" your cheeks flushed and jean started to rub your thigh, your dress moving up your body slightly as he did. You could feel your cunt start to throb, looking into his eyes "please... stop teasing Jean.." he chuckled and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Jean chuckled again and walked over to the bed, you still in his arms "I don't think you should be telling me what to do baby." The way he said that just turned you on even more. You whined at him, Jeans lips attaching to your collarbone before pulling away amd lifting your shirt up on over your head.

Jean sat up to get a good look at your clothed breasts "sit up."

You did as he said, Jean unhooked your bra, sliding it down your arms. He started to massage your breasts, sqeazing and pushing the together. You let out a soft moan before his mouth latched onto your nip, his fingers tweaking with the other one.

Your hands gently ran through his hair. Once he felt satisfied with your now hard nipple. He moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment, biting it softly.

You gasped and bucked you hips making Jean pull away with a smirk. He placed his hand on your cheek, looking into your eyes.

"Are you that desperate? Want me to fill you up?" His voice was low and seductive, you were surprised by the sudden change in his voice. He gripped your throat, squeazing a bit "answer me slut." You still couldn't find any words. You whined at him, your hand wrapped around his wrist. He slid his hand into your panties, toying with your clit.

"You're already this wet? All because of me?" You nodded at him repeatedly, bucking you hips against his long fingers as they circled your clit.  "Stop moving your hips." You tried your best to listen, grabbing onto the sheets and letting out a shakey moan.

Jean grinned, pushing his index finger into your entrance. You looked at him as he moved forward to hover over you, pushing his middle finger into as well, pumping them in and out of you slowly.

You moaned softly as Jean leaned down to kiss you. The kiss was rough and passionate. You wrapped you arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

Jeans fingers speed up making your walls clench tightly around his fingers. "Yeah? You like that huh baby?" Jean smirked, kissing down your neck his fingers moving faster making you yell out his name.

At the mention of his name he groaned slightly, his cock throbbing inside of his jeans. Your moans started getting louder, your walls clenching around his fingers. You were so close, a knot forming in the pit of your stomach before Jean pulled his fingers out of you.

"I know you weren't gonna cum without asking, where you?" Jean chuckled, sitting up to pull off his shirt. You eyes ran all over his chest and abs. He laughed softly "like what you see baby?" You blushed, and looked away.

"Y-yes." He leaned down and kisses your cheek, his left hand taking off his belt and pulling it off himself. His hand ran up and down your inner thigh. He knew you would come easily since he had just edged you.

He got off the bed, taking off his jeans and boxers before getting back on the bed. He pulled you closer to him by your thighs, his tip against your clit.

Jean groaned slightly, running it through your folds "Jean stop it." You whined out at him, making him smirk.

"Be patient baby I need you just as much as you need me." You rolled your eyes as Jean started to slide into into you, your walls clenching around his cock. You let your head fall back onto the follow as he started to thrust slowly into you.

Letting out a few low groans Jean looked at the way his cock would go in and out of you, his pace slow but deep. You whined for more, jean getting the hint he speed up more. You closed your eyes wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him down to your neck.

You could heard his heavy breathing and soft moans escape his lips. Jean let out a loud groan, his thrusts getting faster. You expected him to be a little more rough with you, but you loved how passionate he was being. "F-fuck jean..." he groaned as you said his name, thrusting harsher into your core, his tip hitting your cervix.

You cired out in pleasure, nails digging into his back. You were seeing stars at this point, jeans thrusts getting faster and faster.

"Fuck you're so tight baby" Jean moaned softly, his dixk twitching inside of you. You felt a knot tighten in your stomach, your legs shaking a bit. "Jean I'm gonna.." A moan broke your sentence as Jeans thrusts got hard and sloppy.

"Me too, come on baby. Cum."

You closed your eyes tightly as your orgasm hit you like a wave. Your legs shaking uncontrollably and your back arched.

Jeam lulled out, stoking himself and releasing himself onto your stomach. You're breaths were heavy and you could feel your eyes closing. Jean cleaned you up and laid down next to you.

"That was fun."

A/N

this took me so long to write, I've been losing motivation a bit so please remember requests are open I'm losing ideas for this stuff, but amyway thanks for 20k???? I'm surprised this is doing well thank you<3