Jean- together

WARNING: SMUT!! Also SPOILERS!!

It was rainy and gloomy outside, though you liked it like that, you felt like you could stand out in the rain forever. You were looking up at the sky, rain drops flowing down your face. Some people would say you're crazy it the saw you. The sound and feeling really calmed you.

It was a bit chilly, your clothes drenched so was your hair. You could hear cheers from the town celebrating the victory the scouts had over Marley. You sighed seeing a figure walking towards you. You couldn't tell who it was, but he was definitely a tall man. Once he got closer you could finally make out who it was. Jean. You and him haven't seen each other in a good two years. You two had some wonderful memories together, you've had a crush on him for the longest.

"You're gonna get sick Y/N." He said, taking off his jacket and taking you into your house. You couldn't find any words to say to him, surprised he even came here. "You always liked the weather didn't you?" He asked setting you down on the couch and starting the fire. You still didn't answer him though making him sigh. "Why are you here?" You asked looking over at him with a confused look.

He sighed "I just started thinking about you, and decided to come here." He answered. You were happy to see him, but he also stopped talking to you for no reason. You stood up and went I to the kitchen getting some water. You were shivering a little bit since your clothes were still wet. "You should change, maybe take a shower." He said, your couch now wet from your clothes "yeah, I will." You said making your way up the stairs "lock the door please" you yelled down at him.

After your shower you walked out in a towel, jean sitting on your bed. You blushed has he looked at you, and you swore you could see his cheeks turn a little pink. "I can't go-" he said about to stand up "no it's alright" you smiled sitting down next to him the towel still wrapped around yourself. "I'm sorry" he whispered to you, looking down at the floor "I left for no reason, other than the fact I could die any day." He said softly. You looked over at him "Its alright, you're here now." You said softly, you stood up before he gently took your wrist "left me hold you again?" he asked. You nodded still in your towel.

You laid on his chest, listening to his soft heart beat. It was quite calming, and honestly you missed being together like this. You looked up at him as he smiled down at you softly. You sat up a bit, accidentally rubbing yourself against his thigh, holding in a little moan. Jean noticed this and started to hove his leg a bit. "S-stop.." you whined out, making him smirk. Your body wanted it, and you were sure you wanted it too, but it was to embarrassing to admit.

You sat him his arms wrapped around your body, making your hips move against his leg. You end up letting out a few little moans "those moans are so pretty baby" you whispered 8m your ear. His lips against your neck, leaving love bites. "I need you now." He said, your towel coming off, same with his own clothes.

Your hands ran down his chest, feeling his toned body, making him groan slightly under your touch. His lips clashed with yours in a desperate manner, your naked bodies pressed against each other. Your tounges fought for dominance till he bit your lip. You could feel his cock growling hard underneath you, pre cum leaking out of the tip. He held you up, his tip running through your folds till you slid down onto his shaft.

Your walls clenched around him, making him moan slightly. You two sat there like that for a bit, adjusting to his size. You looked at your stomach, being able to see a little outline of himself inside of you since you were small. He help your hips starting to thrust into you. His thirsts were deep and slow, very slow. You whined wanting more "use your words." He groaned out.

"Please... faster" you begged he smirked before laying you on your back, legs up on his shoulders. He started to thrust into you at a fast pace, making you moan right away. He moaned softly, your walls feeling amazing around him "fuck, you're still so tight." His groaned out. Your moans grew out of control as his thrusts continued at the same pace. "Thats is baby, let me hear those pretty moans" he whispered, his pace increasing.

You moaned loudly, twisting the sheets in your hands "f-fuck Jean.." you let out, his thrusts harder than before. His thumb now rubbing your clit. You sat up, screaming out his name, the pleasure overwhelming. He chuckled, his thrusts getting sloppy. You felt a knot in your stomach and your walls getting tighter around his cock "gonna cum.." you manged to say. He made sure to hold himself till you reached your high, your moans filling the room as he keep thrusting.

Finally he pulled out, pumping himself letting out strings of cum onto your stomach. You guys stayed like that trying to catch your breath. He got your towel, whipping off the mess he made before flobbing next to you and pulling you into his chest.

You felt safe and warm, finally being with him again as you two drifted off to sleep.

A/N

HI thanks for 10k, updates are slow because I'm trying to get ideas and stuff so PLEASE SEND REQUESTS my mind is like slow rn and can't think of anything to write about so please please <3 also fact about me ig my favorite food is a potato and I also hate this chapter