Pieck- Flowers

FLUFF <3 YOU CAN USE ANY PROS

Pieck kept a tight grip on your hand puking you through the festival "come on y/n you're so slow!!" You laughed a bit and started to walk a little faster.

She held an ice cream cone in her other hand, occasionally licking it. Her eyes went strait to a flower booth with seeds, pots and flowers in vases. You knew exactly what was going to happen. She quickly pulled you to the flower booth "They're all so pretty, baby look!" She said quite loud, pointing at some nice purple and blue ones. You smiled at her "they're very pretty." You said grabbing a few packs of seeds.

You two always wanted a little flower garden. You both loved to colors and smells, you also liked the butterflies they attracted, but that also meant bees. And you weren't to good with them.

Peick already had atleast 4 plants she wanted. You chuckled a bit "thags a lot of plants" you said getting out your wallet. You had enough money, but also pieck was definitely someone you tried your best to make happy no matter what.

You sighed and paid for the seeds and the plants "now who's gonna carry these huh?" You laughed. She looked at you and grabbed two and the seeds "there now we can plant them" she smiled and walked away.

You realized she already started walking before you grabbed the two other plants and ran over to her almost bumping into some people. "You're to fast slow down" you huffed out making her laugh "you're just to slow." She said and ran off towards your shared home. You sighed, running after her.

You two lived in a nice modern home. It was pretty small filled with stuff you and pieck both liked. You set the plants on the table and tool the seeds from pieck. "Noooo I was looking at those" she whined and crossed her arms. You laughed and handed them back "were are we gonna put these now, the cats might chew on them" you said looking around the house for a spot. She also looked around before taking to posts and sitting them in the kitchen window. You placed the other two in your room.

"They're so pretty, thank yooou." She smiled hugging you tightly and looking up at you. You smiled and kissed her forehead. Needless to say she was very satisfied with the plants, but also wanted more.