Porco- study

FLUFF <3

You sighed looking down at your geometry homework as your boyfriend rambled on about it. You looked over at him with tired bored eyes "can't we do this tomorrow?" You asked he looked back at you "this is due tomorrow y/n." He chuckled and pat your leg.

You sighed louder this time making him roll his eyes a bit "then can we do it later?" Your face lit up a bit till he laid his head on the table, looking up at you "you're so stubborn." He groaned out making you laugh a bit "then let's do it later." You began to put it away until he took the paper from you and set it back on the table "we have to do it now or you'll forget."

Thats true. You never really remembered to do homework after school, and with him around he made sure you got most of it done. "Fine." You rolled your eyes as you two began to work. It took at least an hour to complete it, math wasn't your best subject. He smiled "see now it won't be late" he said standing up and putting it in your bag "don't take it out of you'll lose it." You rolled your eyes and stood up "I'm not that forgetfull." You said.

He gently took your hand in his and walked out of the library with you, "wanna grab something to eat? We can work a little more there?" He asked you. You frowned a bit, but he did mention food "okay sure." You smiled as you two made your way out of the school building and ordered some take out for the two of you.

TIME SKIP
_______________

You were silently reading, only because Porco made you. You sighed and laid your head on the book "has it been 45 yet?" You whined out he sighed and leaned back in his chair "no it hasn't" you whined again and continued to fake read your book. Your mind was to all over the place to focus. You got up making him look at you "what are you doing?" He asked, you opened the fridge getting a bottle of water and making your way to the couch.

"You're not done reading love." He said standing up and walking over to you "yes I am, plus it's Friday, can't we do it some other time pleeeaaaase?" He sighed and sat down next to you turning on the TV "what do you wanna watch?" He asked, sounding defeated by your whines.

A/N
this one's short too bye