Floch- what is this?

WARNING: SMUT!!!

You were sure you hated him. The way he didn't care about what he said to people. You were sure everyone else hated him too, but somehow you grew a liking to him.

There you were, lips on his hungrily making out with each other.

You honestly had no idea how you ended up in his arms, but you weren't complaining. What was this feeling? Your lips moved together, Floch pulling away to pick you up, you legs impulsively wrapping around his waist as his lips connected to your neck, earing a soft moan once he found your sweet spot, leaving a dark mark.

He sat you on the table, your bodies already covered in a light coat of sweat. Floch had one of his arms wrapped around your waist, the other squeezing and sliding on your thigh, you swore your cunt was on fire.

"Floch please..." you trailed off. He looked at you, pulling out his gun and pressing it against to bottom of your chin, close to your neck. He laid soft kisses against your cheek "I'd stay quiet if I were you baby, I don't wanna have to blow your brains out yet." You wanted to whine, but knowing Floch he didn't care about who he killed or how he did it.

His hand slid up to your clit, gently rubbing his index finger in circles "already this wet? Such a whore." He pulled them down, throwing them somewhere in his room.

"I can't wait to taste you."

With that he got down on his knees, firmly licking your clit making you jolt a bit. He had his gun pointed at your lower belly. He hummed against your pussy, biting your lip trying not to moan.

"I'm gonna make sure he can hear you scream my name."

He stood up, unbuckling his belt and putting down the gun. He gripped your thighs pulling you to the edge of the table, his dick leaking with pre cum. He thrusted his hips forward, running his length through your folds. You let out a soft moan before he slammed into you.

You yelped as he gave you no time to adjust. He gripped your hips, thrusting them deep inside of you his pace increasing by the minute. Your moans were getting out of control, Floch letting out grunts through his closed lips.

"You like that huh baby?"

Those words. You nodded your head repeatedly "y-yes please don't stop please." You could already feel yourself getting closer and closer to your orgasm. Floch could feel your walls tighten around him "dont cum yet."

He started to thrust harder into you, his name falling out of your lips. "Thats it baby, let him hear how good my cock feels. Fuck you're so tight."

Your legs began to shake, holding back your orgasm as long as you could, Flochs thrusts never slowing down. "Floch please, i-i can't hold it." You begged and begged but he didn't answer, fixated on the way his dick slipped in and out of you.

You finally came around him his name falling from your lips, feeling your whole body shake. Floch pulled out and grabbed his gun, shoving it in your mouth, his finger on the trigger. "You wanna cum so bad?" He slammed into you, pulling out right after making you scream, muffled by the gun in your mouth. He did it again, pleasure mixed with pain as he did.

Finally he started to thrust into you again, pulling the gun out of your mouth, resting it against you head "I want you to come over and over again." You were already so sensitive from your recent high. His thrusting never coming to a stop, his pace only increasing.

"Look at you, you love my cock don't you baby?" You moaned his name I'm response, your 2nd high rushing over you. You wrapped your arms around himas he fucked you dumb.

He grinned, slamming into you. You clenched your eyes, your lips on his neck, sloppily kissing it, leaving dark purple marks. He groaned, lifting you up off the table, and backing on to sit on the bed.

You knew right away what he wanted. You used all your strength to slowly start bouncing on him, struggling to lift yourself up and down.

Floch groaned, grabbing your waist and thrusting up into you as another high came over you, screaming his name. His dick started to twitch in you, his thrusts getting sloppy and uneven. His lips smashed against yours "I'm gonna fill you up." He groaned against your lips.

You felt like you couldn't move anymore. Floch released himself inside of you, his thrusts coming to a stop and pulling out of you, laying back down. You fell onto his chest, making hims chuckle.

He kissed your forehead and rolled you off of him "you did so good baby." He smiled at you and got a towel from the bathroom cleaning you off. What was this? He never did this after you two went at it.

"What's up with you?" He looked at you as he was getting his boxers on. He sat down on the edge of the bed as you wrapped a blanket around yourself and sat up.

Floch sighed "you're really dumb you know?" You raised a eyebrow at him. He was never like this with you, usually he would be out the door.

He noticed you were confused before her gently grabbed your chin, softly placing his lips against yours.

You were surprised by his gentle he was being. Your tounges danced with each others, floch never letting go until you two pulled away for air.

You looked at him straddling him and leaning into his chest "tell me if in wrong." You whispered.

Floch was one of the people that could understand what you wanted to say without even saying it. He wrapped his arms around you, laying his chin on your head "you're not wrong." He said smiling as you sat there in his arms.

A/N
I hate this sm okay