Connie- baking

THIS IS A FLUFF CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU ENJOY <3

You and Connie had been talking for a little over a week now, it was obvious that you both liked each other, some people even thought you two were dating. You've honestly been waiting for him to make the move since you were to scared to say anything to him, though you were sure somthing might happen between you to at some point in time.

It was Saturday afternoon and you had just gotten out of the shower, drying off your hair and brushing your teeth. Connie and you had made plans for him to come over and hang out for a while. You walked out of the bathroom, putting on a pair and Jean's and a black sweater that was just a little to big for you.

You basically skipped down the stairs, your H/C (hair color) hair getting a little messy from your running. You got out some of your favorite things to do, like baking and watching movies, which connie also liked to do eventhough he wasn't to bright. You heard a knock on the door and made sure you had everything ready and that you look decent enough to present yourself.

Opening the door you were greeted by connie automatically wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into a hug making you giggle and blush a bit, "it's so good to see you Y/N." He smiled, letting you go and closing the door behind him and looking back at you with a smile. "You look so pretty"he said wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your forehead, making you blush like crazy. 

He let go and started wondering around the house, noticing you pulled out some baking stuff. He raised an eyebrow as you followed him into the kitchen "baking something?" He asked. You simply nodded "well i was actually thinking we could bake together, maybe some cookies?" You questioned looking up at him with a soft smile. He smiled back "well i could try" he said getting the bigger bowl and cracking some eggs into it, making sure no shells got into it. You smiled at him and got some measuring cups for your dry ingredients. 

Connie grabbed the flour which haven't been opened. You watched as he struggled to open the bag, laughing a bit. "If you keep doing that the bag will-" before you could even finish the bag ripped open, some flour making it into the bowl and most of it on Connie and the floor. You laughed, holding your stomach before catching your breath and getting a wet rag and whipping off Connies face before kissing his lips softly. "You should've listened." You giggled. He set down the ripped bag on the counter and chuckled "yeah probably should've." He laughed, cleaning himself off a bit. 

"Well we can   Still make the cookies, i'll finish the baking, you go wash the flour off yourself baby." He looked at you with a smile as you called him that name. You intentionally called him it too. He smiled and kissed your forehead softly before walking upstairs to take a shower while you cleaned up the flour and continued to bake the cookies. 

so this was kinda a rushed chapter cuz I watched the new episode and FLOCH?????? My mans looks good as fuck so skip the next if you dont like him <3