Reiner- Jealous

WARNING: SMUT

"YOU CAN DO IT!!" you yelled, hoping your boyfriend could hear you over the cheering crowd. There he was, a football in his hand, running take the final touch down, concluding the game. You yelled with the crowd your friend Ymir yelling at you to calm down as she held Christa close to her. You laughed at her and got down from the bleachers running to your boyfriend. He looked sweaty and stressed out from the game.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders hugging him, placing a kiss on his cheek "you looked amazing baby" you said sweetly, making him smile "thank you baby." He said, not to much light in his voice. He didn't really like being in field being the center of everyone's attention was hard and stressful for him. As reiner went off to the locker rooms you made sure to buy and burger and a bottle of water for him like you always did since he'd get hungry after his games.

"He really is dreamy." A girl next to you whispered to your friend and the were looking at your boyfriend walking out and over towards you. You smirked and walked over to him, "I got you some food." You said, kissing him on the cheek and looking back at the girls winking at them. Reiner smiled a bit and pecked your lips "thanks love." You said, taking a bite of his burger walking away with you next to him.

"Wanna go to my place?" You asked, knowing he probably wouldn't wanna go home. The two of you got in your car "yeah, if that's okay?" He said, finishing up his burger. You chuckled and smiled starting your car "ofcouse it is." You began driving to your apparent. Once you two arrived you looked at your door, a figure standing there. "Oh shit I forgot Jean was coming over to study for a bit." You knew reiner didn't like Jean to much so you hurried out of the car "how long have you been here?" You asked Jean. He looked at his watch "like 10 minutes." He looked at you and your boyfriend with a cold look on his face "I'm so sorry." You said opening the door "I'll help you right away just give me a minute, make yourself comfortable." He nodded, and sat down on the island as you ran upstairs, your boyfriend following.

"Why's he here?" He spat at you making you jump a bit "I was supposed to help him study, it'll be 30 months okay?" You said, kissing his cheek and running back down to help him.

TIME SKIP BAES
_____________________

"You get it now?" You asked him, looking at Jean to catch him staring at your chest making you blush out of embrassment. Reiner noticed and could feel his blood boil "Jean I think it's time you go." He said, coldly to him. Jean snapped out of it "Y-yeah." He said, getting his stuff together in a hurry amd walking out the door, reiner scaring him a bit.

Reiner stood up and walked over to you, your heart skipping a few beats. He looked at your exposed chest "no bra? Such a slut." His whispered. "I-i-" he cut you off, his lips crushing against yours roughly, biting your lip. He picked you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as he walked over to the couch, laying you down on it. He hovered over you, his hands running all over your body "you know how much I hate him. So why?" He whispered, his lips against your neck. You couldn't even form words, your panties getting damp. He pulled of your shirt, his lips attacking your exposed breats. You let out a gasp and moaned softly "you're all mine, no one gets to look at you the way I do." He said, his bulge showing through his sweat pants. You whined, your pussy needing some attention from him. "Aw what is it? You can speak." You still couldn't do anything.

Reiner sighed and stood up "take off the rest." He said, referring to your bottoms. You quickly got up, stripping the rest of your clothes off making him smirk. He pushed you back on the couch, his bottoms off as well. You looked at his cock, pre cum leaking from the tip. Your mouth watered at the sight. Reiners finger gently slid inside your your tight cunt, making you moan in surprise before he started thrusting it in and out of you, adding another finger. "F-fuck..." you whispered.

He smirked "you like that huh baby?" He grinned. "Yes, fuck p-please don't stop Re-" you were cut off by the absence of his finger "why did you-"

"No questions." He demanded, standing up and stroking his cock infront of you. He moaned out, spreading the pre cum along his tip "Fuck, you know your pussy would feel so good right now." He rasped out, his hand stroking himself faster. You whined again, your legs rubbing against each other, "tell me baby... what do you want? Let it out." He said, followed by a groan.

"P-please Reiner please.." you begged him, wanting nothing more than him roughly using you. He laughed softly, taking his hand off his cock "Please what?" He asked, his tip dangerously close to your entrance.

"Please fuck me.." you began before he slammed his member into you. You moaned loudly as he started pounding into you, before pulling out amd slamming back into you, watching his dick go in and out as he did. You finally started thrusting again, done with his teasing, his mouth latching onto you pink bud, biting it softly. Your fingers ran through his blond locks, his cock hitting against your g-spot with every thrust, his skin clapping against yours.

Your moans got more out of control, your walls clenching around his cock, reiner knew it was a sure sign your were about to cum. He pulled out making you glare at him "I don't think you deserve to cum tonight baby." He said sternly, making you whine in protest, he shot a serious glare at you, making you shut up.

He smirked and kissed your forehead "I'll be upstairs." He said, walking to your room.

A/N

I think there's so many spelling errors in this so PLEASE IGNORE THEM