Niccolo- hard day

WARNING: MILD SMUT

You were sitting at home, bored and lonely. Your boyfriend Niccolo had been working almost all day, but he loved his job, cooking was one of his passions. You got on from the couch and walked into the kitchen deciding to make yourself a little sandwich before Niccolo got back from work.

You were only half way through it before you saw him walk in. He looked so cute, a little sweaty and hot though. He turned to look at you with a smile "hi my love." He said kissing your forehead and setting his things down on the kitchen table. You smiled, finishing up your sandwich and running over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck, his arms around your waist "I missed you, I got so bored and lonely." You whined out. He chuckled and kissed you softly before pulling away "go upstairs, I'll be there in a bit." He said letting you go.

You did as he said walking up the stairs and flopping down on your shared bed. You were in his black hoodie, no pants on underneath. You could hear him walking up. You got a glimpse of his loose tie and unbuttoned shirt, just poking at him made your cunt heat up. You bit you look, pulling your eyes away from him. You squirmed a bit making him look at you. Your thighs were held together tightly being him smirk a bit, pulling his shirt off.

"I'm kinda hungry to be honest." He said walking over to you (I don't know how I feel about writing that part.) and opening your legs, getting in between them. You shook your head "n-no Niccolo I'll make you something." He held your thighs open, squeazing your thighs gently making your cunt heat up even more. "Shush baby you'll be fine, just lay back." He whispered, pulling your panties off and rubbing your clit with his index finger.

You bit your lip softly, his lips kissing down your thigh. You were shy when doing this stuff with him, but his teasing was driving you insane. You bucked your hips a bit making him chuckle and lick your clit softly. You let out a small moan, his tounge running circles on it. You twisted the sheets in your hand. "You taste so good kitten." He said, a finger slipping inside of you.

Your back arched a bit as his finger thruster in and out of you. You felt a second one follow suit. Niccolo curled his fingers, hitting your g-spot right away sending waves of pleasure through your body. You moaned a bit loudly, quickly making yourself go quiet. He hovered over you, his fingers thrusting into you faster than before. Niccolo started to lick your neck, nibbling and biting at your skin.

Your walls started to clench around his fingers and your moans got louder. "Come on baby." He whispered in your eat. Thag was all that pushed your over the edge, you came off over his fingers. He slowed down a bit, letting you ride out your high more pulling them out and licking them clean.

You pulled your thighs together, breathing heavily. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and stood up. "I'll go make a sandwich now" he said and walked out of the room.

A/N

I feel like this one is so short but it's 6am and yeah hope you liked it