Armin- some help

WARNING: mild smut

You and Armin were at a very nice restaurant ran by his friend Nicollo. You had no idea who he was but he was a very good cook. You and Armin have been dating for atleast 6 months by now and honestly you've never been happier.

"Is it good?" You heard Armins soft voice ask you. There was something about his soft voice that gave you butterflies in your stomach. You nodded at him a piece of steak in your mouth. You swallowed it before you started talking "its very yummy." You smiled at him earning a chuckle from the boy as he ate a piece of his own steak. His food choice was a bit weird, you couldn't even think of the name, while yours just had regular steal seasoning on it.

He looked at you admiring you closely as you ate "you're so beautiful" he smiled. Your cheeks flushed a bright red, covering your mouth as you chewed your food. "Thank you, you look very handsome baby." You smiled at him and continued to eat. He laughed softly watching how much you ate "you remind me of Nicollos girlfriend." He chuckled. You raised an eyebrow at him "who?" You asked taking a sip of water, "her name is Sasha, she eats so much it's kinda funny how crazy she gets over food." He laughed out. You chuckled and continued to talk as you two finished your meal.

TIME SKIP BAES
------------------------

Once you and armin finished your meal, Armin said his goodbyes to Nicollo as you two walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand. Armin looked at your figure, your black dress tightly around your body making you look absolutely gorgeous. He smiled feeling himself grow hard im his pants. He shook his head, he was usually shy about lewd things, but he also wanted it to go slow with you. He opened to car door for you smiling as you got in and closing the door for you, jogging to the other side to get in.

On the way home you two blasted the radio, playing some of your favorite songs singing them all the way to his house. He smiled over at you before you two got out. And once again he was behind you, looking at how perfect you looked. He wondered how it would feel to see you on your knees infront of him, or even on top of him, riding him.

A bulge started to appear through his pants, knowing he'd have to take care of it later. He quickly waddled up to the front door. You noticed he was walking weird and raised a eyebrow "are you okay?" You questioned, confused by how he was walking. He shook his head "i-i mean yeah I'm fine." He smiled as you two walked into his house. You turned to him getting in front of him noticing how tight his pants had gotten.

He blushed in embrassment and your eyes widened before a smirk grew across your pink lips "I can help you with that?" You asked. His cheeks flushed as he looked away. You giggled and gently grabbed his hand pulled him to the couch and pushed him down gently "its alright, just relax baby." You smiled up at him, umbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants along with his boxers.

He hissed at the sudden air hitting his cock, he shifted a bit and you gently wrapped your hand around his cock making him moan a bit. You could feel butterflies im your stomach as you heard him moan. You began to stoke his cock slowly. He continued to shift a bit, your hand feeling amazing to him. You pinned his hips down with your hand "relax baby" you whispered, your tounge making contact with his tip, licking off the pre-cum and wrapping your lips around him.

He closed his eyes, throwing his head back letting out a moan as you started to bob your head, your tongue running against his hard shaft. He looked so pretty from the angle you were at. His head throwm back, lips parted moans and groans of your name coming out. He gently pushed you further down, his cock hitting the back of your throat. You tried your best not to gag a bit as he did.

He let go, your pace getting faster, you could feel him twitch in your mouth, his moans getting louder "shit oh my God- baby- oh fuck." He struggled to finish his sentence as he released into your mouth. You swallowed his warm seed before pulling away from him and kissing his lips, your tongues dancing with each other. Armin could taste himself as you kissed him, beads of sweat laid on his forehead. You smiled at him as you pulled away "How was that?" You asked

He laughed and pecked your lips "thanks for the help"

A/N
I actually enjoyed writing this one, I hope you like it !! ♡