Armin- mine.

WARNING: SMUT!!

A/N FIRST

okay okay THANK YOU FOR 2K READS??? anyway I thought I'd give you a fact about me and so Reiner is actually my comfort character and I love him sm okay bye here ♡♡

___________________________

"Come on don't be shy" your roommate ymir bumped your shoulder. Soft music was playing in the background as everyone else including Armin, the boy you've always admired. You two were super close so you couldn't really tell him, afraid it would ruin your friendship with him.

"I can't Ymir." You snapped at her making he laugh with her arm swung around Christa's shoulder. "Awh come on, it's not that hard." She was right, but you never thought of that. You didn't answer "HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE." ymir yelled out making you stomp on her foot. She yelped, but everyone else agreed with her getting in a circle.

You say next to connie, your skirt sliding up your thighs a little bit as you say down. It caught Armins attention a bit, he raised his brow and looked away "okay I'll go first." Eren looked around the room his eyes landing on Armin. He smirked "Armin truth or dare?" Armin looked at him "Truth." He said, his beautiful blue orbs lightning up a bit. "Out of everyone here, who would you sleep with?" Eren crossed him arms over his chest while armin turned red before calming himself down and standing up.

He looked around the room, him eyes landing on you before walking over to you and kneeling down infront of you. He leaned in, lips next to your ear. His lips brushing against your lobe "why don't you join me upstairs love." He whispered before standing up and walking up the stairs. You sat there before ymir bumped out telling you to follow him. You quickly stood up and walked up the stairs behind, your heart beating out of your chest. He waited for you at the top of the stairs before taking your wrist and leading you to his room.

As you walked in he closed the door behind him, locking it and turning to face you. You could feel your legs grow weak, your hand behind your back he got behind you, grabbing your wrists and resting his chin on your shoulder "you want this?" He asked, in a soft and caring way. It felt like you were in a dream. You nodded, his lips close the our neck "say it." You were surprised by the way he was talking, usually he was flustered and uneasy.

"Yes. I want you." He groaned at your words, his cock getting hard from it. He placed his hands I'm your waist making you face him before his lips crashed with yours. Your eyes widened before you melted into his arms, pulling on your bottom lip letting him slide his tongue in. You didn't even notice when the back of your knees hit the bed, making you fall down onto it. Armin looked down at you, his eyes dark with a smirk on his face. "Take everything off, but leave the skirt." You swallowed, standing up and doing as her said. "God you're gorgeous" he whispered, palming himself through his jeans. Once you got to your bra, once it fell to the floor your arms came up to cover your chest, looking away from armin. He stood up and kissed your forehead, "its alright baby, let me see you." He said, taking your hands and uncovering your chest. He stared in awe, one of him hands moving to massage one while his lips treated your left nipple, biting softly making you moan softly. Ome of his arms were wrapped around your body, pulling you closer, his knee against your heat. Your wetness stained his black jeans making him smirk, pulling away from your noe hard nipple and moving his lips to the other, his tounge moving against your bud.

Once your nipple was hard he looked down at you pushing you down onto the bed and taking off his belt, "give me your hands." You did exactly as he said, enjoying this side of armin. He tied your hands together and pulled you to the edge of the bed by your thighs, his bulge rubbing against your clit making you let out a choked moan. He hovered over you, his lip connected with yours, your tounges fighting for dominance. He pulled away, his lips trailing down to your neck, leaving soft kissed and dark spots. You leaned your neck over a bit to give him more room, wrapping your legs around his waist making him grind against your wetness.

"I can't wait to taste you baby." He whispered, getting on his knees and holding you by your thighs, kissing them. You whimpered softly, his lips dangerously close to your clit. He looked up at you through his lashes before firmly licking your clit making you jolt and buck your hips. He held your hips down with his hands and began sucking on your bud. Your back arched letting out a string of moans and whimpers from the pleasure he was giving you. You could feel him smirking against your pussy, his tounge running down to your entrance, sliding it in and out of out while his thumb slowly rubbing your clit in circles.

Your eyes rolled back "Armin.." you trailed off "what was that baby?" He said against your pussy, sending shivers up your body. You couldn't find anything to say making him slide two of his fingers inside of you, thrusting them deep and fast. "You this don't you? Fuck you feel so tight around my fingers love." His words sounding like music to your ears. You let out moan after moan, Armin swore his cock was gonna bust out of his pants if he didn't let it out soon. He started moving his fingers faster, his mouth attaching to your clit again, wanting to make you cum all over your fingers. You felt a knot form, your walls clenching around his fingers.

He hummed against your clit, making you whine "I'm-" he cut you off "come baby, come on my fingers baby" thay was all he had to say to send your over the edge, your juices on his mouth and fingers. He smirked and pulled them out, bringing them up to his mouth and kicked them clean while you tried to catch your breath from your high. He looked at you, taking off your skirt "I think your ready." He said, pulling off his boxers and jeans, his cock hitting his stomach, red and pre cum leaking from the tip.

You licked your lips, "all fours, ass up princess." You did as he said, arching your back and pressing your face into the pillow. He ran his tip through your folds, moaning softly at the contact "you want it?" He asked, you nodded multiple times. He shook his head and grabbed you by your hair and pulled you up against his chest "use your words baby, you want me to fuck you huh? Use your cunt like the pretty little slut you are?" He teased in your ear. "Please Armin please fuck me." You whined out making him smirk and pushing your head back into the pillow as he slide into you. You moaned loudly, Armin letting out a groan "you feel so good, fuck." He rasped out. You moaned in response, loving the way he talked to you. He noticed and started thrusting into you, even of it was slow you were still a moaning mess "not even halfway in baby." Your eyes widened a bit before yelping as he bottomed you out, thrusting into you harder and faster than before. You held the pillow close to you, armins hands gripping your hips tightly, throwing his head back and letting out a few groans "Fuck, moan my name baby." He demanded, getting faster "A-armin.." he moaned out as you said his name, getting deeper and faster. You screamed a bit, his cock hitting your g-spot. He pulled out, flipping you over onto your back before slamming himself back into you. He began pounding into you, your legs wrapped around his waist. He grabbed your hips, making you rock back to meet his thrusts "shit- God fuck you're so pretty with my cock in you." He moaned out. He could feel your walls tighten around his cock, making him twitch inside of you. He started going faster, pushing you over the edge "that's it cum all over my cock." He threw his head back before reaching his own orgasm and Cummings inside of you.

He pulled out, laying down next to you asnyou two catched your breath. "We have to do that again." He whispered, making you laugh "I guess it's a good time to tell you how I feel." You said looking over at him and making him smile, pulling you into your chest, "you're mine y/n."