Eren- what was that?

WARNING: SMUT!! Also a slight TW I think??

Music was blasting throughout the house. Lights flickering and people laughing and dancing around, some people getting to touchy with each other. You amd eren were part of that crowd.

You were straddling his lap, lips moving against each other, tounges fighting with each other. Eren knew people were watching, his hands gripping your ass. A soft moan escaped your lips making him grin and pull away "I'm gonna go get a drink. He said, pulling you off his lap and walking off for a drink. You sat there all flustered and heated up from the intense session you two just had.

You were fine until a older looking man came and sat next to you, his arm slung I've you making you uncomfortable "I saw you and your boyfriend here." He started. You didn't answer making him chuckle and grab you chin making you slap his hand away "he's not my boyfriend." As you said that eren came back two drinks into his hand making eye contact with you "I don't think she wants you, you can go now" he said sternly to the man. He got up with a smirk before walking away, bumping erens shoulder.

Eren stood above you grabbing your chin and making you look at him "what was that huh baby? Not your boyfriend?" He chuckled and let you go. "Upstairs sweetheart." It wasn't good we he called you names like this, slight venom in his voice. You gulped and got up before going upstairs, him following close behind you, looking up your skirt.

Eren could already feel himself getting hard on his sweats. Omce you two made it to a room he locked the door and picked you up. You yelped at the surprise, eren throwing you on the bed "I'm gonna make sure everyone knows who you belong to. Okay baby?" He whispered out into your ear, butterflies in your stomach. You nodded and he grinned, his lips kissing your neck making your eyes roll back slightly and let out a soft moan.

His hair was up in a messy bun, his eyes also looking a little bit sleepy and worn out. He bit your neck making you gasp and sit up a little bit before he pushed you back down and ran his hands up your shirt, his hand groping your breast. You let out a soft moan, his other hand running up your thigh, his lips still on your neck leaving dark hickies.

He moaned a little bit, your knee rubbing against his bulge. "You're playing a dangerous game baby" he whispered softly, pulling off your top and uncliping your bra, throwing both into the floor. You continued your actions, feeling erens bulge grow against your leg. He groaned before pinning your arms and slid his hand into your panties, his finger toying with your sensitive clit.

You dug your head into the bed, bucking your hips a bit for more friction making him laugh and pull his hand away. "Repeat what you said earlier baby." You knew what je was referring too, but you also didn't know he wanted you two to be official yet, apparently you were. You didn't find it in you to say it to him.

He got up, pulling his shirt off. You sat up to admire him, watching him now unbuckle his belt, your legs coming together as your heat got worse between your legs. He laughed at you, his eyes on yours. Once he pulled off his pants along with his boxers he got back on top of you, taking off your underwear and tossing them somewhere in the room.

He teased your entrance, the tip of his cock running through your folds, extremely close to your hole. You whined at him "I know you can say it baby." He whispered, pushing his tip in and pulling back out. You whined again "Just say it and you'll get what you want." This was hard for him, Eren couldn't bare it anymore he wanted to feel how tight and wet you were.

"You're not my boyfriend." You finally managed to say before he slammed into you, giving you no time to adjust. He let about low groans, yet he feeling of your tight cunt around his cock making him go crazy. "F-fuck... slow down.." you moaned out, his thrusting only getting faster making you grab onto his biceps and squeeze them, yelling his name. Eren loves seeing you out of control for him, his cock making you go into bliss. "Shhhhh baby, you have no right to be telling me to do stuff right now" he let out. His thrusts grew deep and hard, the tip of his cock pounding against your g-stop.

Your back arched, erens eyes glued to the way your boobs bounced with every hard thrust. Your moans were growing out of control, your oussy clenching around him making him throw his head back, now resting your ankles on his shoulders, his hands on your hips, moving your body to meet him thrusts. "I-im so close" you whined out at him. "Don't cum yet." He groaned out, his high also nearing.

You could feel your legs start to shake, needing to release yourself "Eren please-!" You begged him, holding your breath a but. Erens thrusts were getting sloppy and slow, his dick twitching inside of you. "Cum now baby, come on" he said. You let out a loud relived moan, legs shaking uncontrollably as you felt his warm seed fill up your pussy.

Eren laid his head on your chest, pulling out of you, his cum dripping out. He grinned and looked at you "not your boyfriend huh?"

A/N

idk why this took me 3 days but here