Floch- missed you

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS S4 EP 11 SPOILERS!!

Warning: SMUT!! Also if yall domt like him you don't gotta read it THAT SIMPLE

Since Floch had been taken into custody for a few days for leaking information about Eren you had been missing him for a while. He was supposed to be let out today, but you weren't sure if Hange would let him out before she thinks her plan through. 

It was dark outside, the wind blowing through you hair, it was the perfect time to go out for a walk, not to many people were out. You had been  walking around for a while till you spotted Armin. You smiled and ran over to him, you and Armin had been close friends till he found out you had started dating Floch. No one really liked him so you didn't blame them. "Hey Armin" you said softly making him turn to look at you a soft smile crossing his lips "Hi Y/N, what are you doing out so late."

"I was just walking around since it was nice, plus I need to get my mind off of some stuff." You said, referring to Floch. He nodded softly understanding what and who you were thinking about "I'm going by there if you  want to join, I'm  sure he's being let out tonight." He said. You nodded in response as you two started walking you guy were laughing and talking about old times with each other, it had been a while since Armin had smiled and laughed. 

Once you two arrived you already saw Floch at the gate, his eye already went to you he smiled before her saw Armin next to you. Floch felt his blood start to boil, he balled up his fists before walking over to you quickly and grabbed you by the waist pulling you along with him, not even letting you say bye to Armin. 

FLOCH POV

I cant believe her, right as i got out she was with someone else, and out of all people it had to be Armin. She was struggling a bit as i gripped her waist tightly, pulling her along as we made it to my place. I opened the door, throwing her into the room and slamming the door shut. 

Y/N POV

"Floch what's wrong?" You questioned as he threw you into the room eyes on you the whole time. He walked over to you gabbing your throat being rough, but still not hurting you and pinned you  against the wall. "What were you doing with Armin hmmm?" He asked, his voice sounded demanding and low. He truly was upset. "I-I was walking and saw him so-" he cut you off "I thought i  told you to stay away from him?" He said, his grip on your throat getting tighter as he held you. You tried putting your hands against his chest till her had your arms pinned above your head, eyes looking into yours like daggers. 

You couldn't find the words to answer him making a smirk cross his lips. The way her was looking at you made your pussy feel like it was on fire. Your legs already felt weak. Floch spread your legs, putting his knee gently against your heat making you gasp. He kissed your neck softly his knee rubbing against your heat making you let out soft moans "guess ill have to  show you who you belong to." He said picking you up and aggressively throwing you onto the bed which made you squeal a bit, your pussy getting wetter by the minute. He stripped off his shirt you watched in awe his chest clean and muscular looking but not to muscular. You caught yourself staring before he was in between your legs pulling your pants off. 

He smirked his fingers making contact with your clothed clit "Already so wet for daddy." He said slowly rubbing your clit int circles. Her hovered over you, his lips making contact with your neck. He found your sweet spot right away,  licking and nibbling at it making your eyes roll back slightly as he rubbed your clothed clit in circles. He tore his lips away from your neck and pulled off your panties, spreading your legs open he licked his fingers rubbing your clit, making your back arch a bit. He chuckled "look at you, such a slut. You like this huh?" He teased, shoving two fingers inside of you with out warning, thrusting them t a fast pace making you moan out his name.

"That's right, moan daddy's name baby, i want everyone to hear it." He grinned, using his thumb to rub your clit as you twisted the sheets in you hands as he started to thrust them faster. "Fuck... F-Floch." You yelled out, your pussy clenching around his fingers. After he felt you start to clench around them he pulled them out making you whine from not being able to cum "already so eager to cum" he said. You could already hear his belt unbuckle making you sit up,  looking up at him. He looked down at you "on your knees." He said, it as so   Hot when he ordered you around like that. You did as her said,  pulling down his pants and boxers, releasing his hard cock, making it slap against his stomach. 

Your mouth was basically drooling from his dick. He looked down at you with a smirk "You want the dick baby?" He asked slapping it against your face, your tongue out ready for him to fuck your throat. He grinned bending down and gripping your jaw, spitting on your face "answer me slut." He said with venom in his voice "y-yes i want it please daddy please." You begged him, he stood up grabbing your hair and shoving his dick in your mouth making him groan. "Suck." He demanded, you nodded  starting to bob your head, using one hand to jerk off the base of his dick since it wouldn't fit. You licked his tip, moving your tongue in circles wile looking up at him. All of the teasing making him grow harder in your hand.

He groaned and forced his cock in your mouth, thrusting into it "You think you can show up with Armin huh?" He said, his cock hitting the back  of your throat making you gag slightly. He smirked "I'm  gonna let everyone here how much of a cock slut you are." He said, a few groans leaving his lips and hi bobbed your head on his dick. Looking into your eyes making him want to fuck you till you cry. He hissed and picked you up, he couldn't handle it he needed to fuck you. He got in between your legs, lifting them up and resting your ankles on his shoulders. 

He looked into your eyes, rubbing his dick between your folds making you whimper. He sat up at get a better view, watching as he teased your entrance before pushing himself inside of you letting out a moan as he did. "You like being filled with daddy's dick huh?" He asked starting to thrust at a slow pace. You nodded whining for him to go faster. He gripped your throat and stopped thrusting "use your words slut." He demanded "P-please go faster."you begged making him smirk as he finally started to fuck your tight hole. 

He bit his lip, his grip on your throat tightening as he groaned. Moan after moan left your lips as he picked up the pace and went as hard as he could, his balls slapping against your skin. He groaned "you like that baby?" He asked leaning down to kiss your neck as he continued the thrust into your cunt. "Yes... please k-keep going" you begged. He looked at you, making eye contact making your walls clench around his cock. He could feel it too, he grinned and grabbed the head board with one hand, his thrusts getting sloppy and deep. "f-Fuck I'm gonna-" he cut you off "me too baby, come on. Come of daddy's cock." He said making you go over the edge. You let out a loud moan and dug your nails into his arm. You were sure people could hear you.

With his hand still gripping the head board he kept thrusting, going as fast as he could making you scream out his name. He loved hearing his name come from your lips. He sat up and threw his head back, gripping yours hips as he filled your pussy with his cum. 

Once you two caught your breath he pulled out, laying down next to you "that'll teach you to stay away from Armin." He said, pulling you into his chest and falling asleep with you in his arms. 

Words: 1443 <3

I hope you liked this i actually tried with this one hope you enjoyed!!