"I thought I made you think I was dead. When did you know?" Ray says as he smiles innocently at anos. You were curious as well because did anos know about your deal with ray then? To what limit does anos know about your relationship with ray.

"It was this," Anos says as he grips onto the shell necklace that he stole from ray's neck. You were confused how the necklace gave away Ray's identity, but continued to listen as anos elaborated in his findings. "Surely, youd have all your memories of your past life yet you looked at this necklace and said 'i'll take these single-shell ones.'" You were kinda confused where anos was trying to get at with this, but it was starting to make a little more sense as he went on.

"Unless you knew about the azeshion myth about these necklaces, you wouldn't have called this a 'single-shell'. Meaning that you did remember your past. And for some reason, you were concealing that fact and shin would never lie to me. So who are you? I know of no demon able to wield both a unique sword and a holy sword. But if that great hero had resurrected himself as a demon, then it would make sense that he could wield both." Anos was definitely spot on about everything that led up to finding out that ray was in fact hero kanon. The fact that the single-shelled necklace gave away rays cover completely blew your mind because you never would've been able to come to that conclusion. You stood there silently just because you were speechless at the fact that anos drew all that from one word. Just as you were about to speak up, Ray held out his hand to stop you in order for him to speak.

"Yes. You're right. You were always right all along anos. About me. about humans. Everything. It was just like you said. The humans are weak, anos." Ray says he generates a projection of the events that happened 2000 years ago with his hero magic.

"I was murdered by jerga's followers. And then they set up a plot to annihilate you 2000 years later. Such an irrational mistake by the humans so I had to rectify that mistake. Evansmana had the power to nullify even destiny so I nullified your destiny to become reincarnated as the demon king of tyranny." Ray says as you watched vivid images of history being rewritten over the years. Anos already knew that Ray was trying to make-up for his sins from 2000 years ago by sacrificing himself to be slain by the humans.

"Humans will always kill demons and eventually, your only option will be to slay humans. You, the one who desired peace more than anyone else 2000 years ago, was right. The hatred will not stop until the humans get content from killing the demon king. The source of it all is what jerga suffused asc with. The curse will vanish once avos dilhevia is destroyed so it is my duty to make up for my sins from 2000 years ago." Ray said with so much conviction that this was the only way, but you and anos both know that there must be another way.

"Ray, do you really think that killing you will resolve all the problems?" You say as you interject their conversation. "Sacrificing yourself might not end all the problems." You add before ray interrupts you.

"I still want to believe. I am a hero. It's my duty to make amends for their mistakes. You and anos created peace at the cost of both your lives just as you promised. And it has become a splendid world because of you two. Now is my turn. I want to show you, the demon king, The true peace that you desired." Ray says as he lifts his sword ready to fight.

Anos couldnt help but smile at this challenge as he held up the necklace in his fist.

"You've spent many long years to lay the groundwork for your epic plan. Nothing I say now will sway you, but if you want this necklace back, youll have to fight for it." Anos says as he throws the necklace to catch it back into his hand. Just as the fighting was about to start, you catch a glimpse of ray winking at you to remind you to follow through with the plan as he and anos start attacking each other. As anos and ray were fighting, you generated your sword as you tried to help anos fight ray in the battlefield. As ray was dodging anos' Gia greas flames, you were landing strikes on him with your sword. Though ray was fast, he wasnt fast enough compared to you before you landed a hard blow on him that causes him to impale into the ground. One life source down. Before you could react, Ray had chucked you across the field and into the ground. As you are getting back on your feet, you see anos striking ray with <Bebesd>. That's 2. You thought. Slowly and surely you and anos were knocking each one of ray's life sources down one by one. Anos was showing no mercy against Ray as he kept striking him with every magic spell he knew. You had been struck a couple of times by ray as you tried to catch your breath while anos and ray was sparring it off in the air. Just as anos was about to activate <Jio Graze>, you see an opening to strike at Ray. You knew that Ray was on his last source and that you needed to be the one that lands the last blow on Ray in order to avenge him of his sins. You wanted to keep your promise that you made to him so you used all your energy to try to strike at Ray. Little did you know that anos had teleported ray out of the way and traded positions with him so that he was the one at the end of my sword. Before you could react or realize, you sword impales right through him, gushing blood into your face. Everything happened so quickly that you didnt even have time to process that you had accidentally impaled anos instead of ray as you stood there in the air in deep shock and horror of what you just did.