Love at first sight

Chaeyong Goes to seoul college along with her friends dayhun ang tzuyu for their first year. The young girls are very nervous as this is their first time in the university,but nevertheless they were also thrilled and excited to explore the campus and the opportunity that awaits them. They were walking along the hallway when they heard students shouting excitedly to someone's name, they immediately look who the girl's are going crazy about, and they saw the beautiful girl walking silently,heads high and not looking to anybody,passing the hallway.

Chaeyong was mesmerized instantly to the girl's beauty and she said to her friends.
"Who is she? Do you know her? She looks so familiar as the girls here are going crazy for her? She looks beautiful."

"Oh i heard,her name's Mina, a sophomore here. Very famous indeed as she is the president at a young age of the student body here. But she is known to be very quiet and students say she is snob and talks only to her few friends and important people,but otherwise she is also too intelligent for her year." Dayhun said.

"Wow dayhun unnie,you seem to know her more" tzuyu said

"Yah unnie! Where did you get all of those informations by the way?" Chaeng

"Connections ladies,ive ask and done my research on her because i knew a certain cub here would be interested" dayhun

"Yah unnie!!! What are you talking about?" Chaeng said while she tried to hide her blush.

"Why? You find her beautiful right? I know you chaeng,you cant hide things from us,right tzu?"

"Right unnie,hahaha. Its okay chaeng,we will support you if you like her"- tzu

"Common we will be late to class" chaeng said

The three of them proceeded to class and enjoy the rest of the morning class.

Lunch time..

"Lets go take a lunch girls,i heard they have nice food here" - tzuyu

"Go ahead,i will just go to the bathroom and i will meet you at the cafeteria" - chaeng

The two girls proceeded to the cafeteria while chaeng went her way to the bathroom.  Chaeng silently open the bathroom door as there were no people she thought.  She proceeded to about to wash her hands when she heard a faint sob at the end cubicle, it was a somebody was crying but very weak cry, chaeng silently went over to the cubicle and there she saw the beautiful lady she saw earlier in the morning, the girl was covering her face with her hands and weak sobs can be heard.  Chaeng didnt know what to do,  she was about to leave but her heart doesnt want to, instead she knocks softly on the door..

" hey there beautiful, uhmm, you may not know me but i want you to know that you are not alone and everything will be fine." - chaeyong nervously said and patiently waited for the girl to respond or even open the door.
Suddenly,the door open the door,revealing the beautiful girl with already puffy eyes from crying, she looked sadly at chaeng.  Chaeng's heart was broken seeing the girl at that state, she immediately hug the girl and caressed her back, the girl return the hug and the girl felt at peace with chaengs hug. After a while of staying in that position, chaeng broke the hug and wipe the tears of the lady in fromt of her.

"Everything will be alright okay, please do not cry now" - chaeng

The beautiful lady smiles warmly at chaeng as the lady finds chaeng so attractive and soft. She look at her eyes and face as she carressed chaengs face.

"Thank you so much for being here for me. My name is Mina."  The girl finally uttered a word. Chaeng just smile softly and responded.

"Your very much welcome, and i am chaeyong, it is so nice to meet you even if in this circumstances."

"Your beautiful chaeyong,my heart was sore earlier, but when you came and hug me, my heart felt instant peace. I know i may not know you or you to me, but i know your special to me, will you give me a chance to be close to you?"  Mina said which surprises chaeyong the most. Her crush finally confesses her feelings and would like to be close to her.

"Of course Mina, you have all the chances and the time in the world. You are also beautiful just so you know and important. The moment i laid my eyes on you it feels different. So yeah i have a crush on you"

Mina smiled warmly to what chaeng said,they hug each other softly.

"Can i kiss you?" Mina said..

"Of course you can.." chaeyong responded

And with that, mina softly kissed chaeng on the lips, it was a kiss full of love and admiration for the girl. Chaeyong responded and made sure Mina would feel her love for her. After a while of kissing, they broke their kiss and chaeng said.

"Lets get out of here, you didnt have lunch yet, lets go eat together babe.."

"Babe..hmm i like it.."

"Yes your my baby from now on and im yours"

Yes i know babe..i love you chaeyong"

" i love you too mina"

And the two proceeded outside holding hands while everybody looks at them,happily.