14. House Warming

Hero's POV

*2 months later*

Today Jo and I are moving into our new home. We went house shopping a couple of weeks after we got engaged because she didn't want to wait. She wanted to make sure that we had a home ready for our baby when he gets here. Yes I said he. We're having a baby boy. Jo and I both decided that we didn't have the patience to wait until he was born to find out the gender. And ever since we found out that we were having a boy, Jo and I were always with her mother, or on the phone with my mother trying to figure out what his name shoulder be.

In the end, we decided that we both wanted to give him a name that had meaning to both of us. His name is going to be Auden Scott Langford Finnes Tiffin. She thought that his name was way to long but I think that having a long name will make him like his daddy. Him and I will both have a long name, if Jo would take my last name then we will all have long names.

She still hasn't decided if she will take my name or not. She will still be known as Josephine Langford but she'll add Finnes Tiffin to the end. She keeps saying that we'll talk about it but when she's getting further along in the pregnancy, she's getting even more tired. Plus she got this movie offer and she didn't want to turn it down so she's been getting ready for that as well.

We've been taking our time moving into our new house. Today we are finishing up on unpacking all of our stuff. We got everything of Jo's from her apartment and we got all of my things from London so now we are working on getting our things unpacked and into place.

I am moving boxes of utincels into the kitchen and Jo is in our room unpacking so of our things. I open the boxes and look at all of the things that I have to put into place. When I rumage through all of the things and start putting things in their place. I turn around and look at the staircase when I hear Jo coming down. I loo up at her and my eyes travel to her belly that is starting to show.

"Hey baby." I say and she smiles. "Are you almost finished here? I've got that meeting for the new film in a little while." She says and I nod. I don't get why she can't just take one day off from work. She's been working every single day since she got this job.

"Why can't you take off today?" I ask her, almost pouting. I really want her to spend the day with me working on our house. "Because I still have to work. I can't do nothing just because I'm with child. Plus being pregnant benefits the movie. The character I'm playing is pregnant so I'm perfect for the job." She says and I sigh. She see's the sadness in my face and she walks over to me.

"What's wrong with me working?" She asks and I sigh again. "Because you aren't here with me. You wake up, go to work, then come home really tired and go to bed. You haven't had a day off since you got the job and they've had more of you than I've had. And I live with you." I say and she sighs. She shakes her head and then looks up at me.

"I know that I haven't been spending much time with you and helping you with our home but this job is very important. It won't take long to film so it'll be done before I have the baby. After we're done, I'm all yours." She says and I chuckle without humor.

"You're already supposed to be all mine Jo." I say with sadness in my voice and on my face. I pick up a box labeled bathroom and I carry it upstairs to our bathroom. I set the box down on the counter and I open it up, taking the supplies out of it and start putting them into their place.

I know that it may seem crazy why I'm so upset but I haven't had her all to myself in a couple of weeks. And I wasn't lying when I said that she works to much. She wakes up, grabs a cup of coffee and kisses me while I'm still half alseep then she leaves. She gets home at around 7:30 and she's to tired to even sit down and have dinner with me so she just tells me that she loves me, kisses me and goes to bed. She's been away from me way to much and I really miss having her with me all day.