TWO

"Sophie, are you ready?" Edaline called from the bottom of the stairs as Sophie slipped on a flip-flop.

"Yeah!" She called back, walking down the stairs. She made her way to the front door where Grady and Edaline were waiting. "I just couldn't find my shoe."

Edaline nodded, and soon she, Sophie, and Grady were walking outside and getting in Edaline's car.

They drove all the way to the other side of town and down a few roads before they finally reached their location.

"I haven't been here in a while," Sophie said with a chuckle as they parked in the parking lot.

They got out of the car and walked through the airport's door, immediately spotting the Vacker's standing there.

"You're here!" Biana exclaimed, running over to Sophie and engulfing her in a hug. "I was so worried since we're about to leave."

Sophie smiled at Biana. "I wouldn't let you guys leave without saying goodbye."

"It's terrible that you're not coming," Alvar said, stepping forward. "Now who's going to beat Fitz in go-kart racing?"

"I will," Biana said, smirking. "Sophie's triumph has given me new confidence."

"And that confidence will soon fade away," Fitz said with a laugh. "Because I'm going to win,"

"Am I the only one that came?" Sophie asked, looking around and not spotting any of her other friends.

"No," Fitz said. "Tam said he's on his way, and—"

"Farewell Vacker's!"

Everyone turned around to see Keefe making a dramatic entrance into the airport. But that dramatic entrance faltered when Sophie and Keefe's eyes met.

"Uh...yeah," He said, clearing his throat and walking over to Fitz. "I'm glad I got here in time."

"And look!" Biana said. "Tam's right there."

Sophie turned around and saw Tam walking in with a bouquet of roses.

He handed them to Biana once he got closer and that made Sophie smile. They were so cute!

"Aw, thanks Tam." Biana said with a grin. "They're so pretty,"

"Hey," Alvar said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Where're my roses?"

Biana laughed. "You don't get any,"

Everyone laughed at Alvar as he pouted, but then a voice came through a speaker and said: "Flight 320, please board your plane at this time. Flight 320, please board your plane at this time."

"Well, that's us," Biana said with a frown. "We'll see you guys at the end of July."

Sophie gave Biana and Fitz a long hug before stepping back. Keefe hugged the Vacker siblings too, while Tam gave Fitz a fist bump, and Biana gave Tam a peck on the lips.

"Ew!" Fitz said at the same time Alvar said, "Woah,"

Sophie laughed at both of them before the Vacker's walked away, leaving them to go to Hawaii.

"Sophie, Grady and I are going to check some things out here," Edaline said, smiling at her. "Why don't you start heading out to the car?"

Sophie sighed and nodded, heading out to Edaline's car. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. She tried all the other doors but couldn't get in through there either.