"What's wrong?" He asked,

"Is this cause dad said you were my girlfriend?" Draco joked, I rolled my eyes, blushing slightly.

"No, but your dad said some mean things to the Weasleys, and I've told you I don't like it when they say things like that about them," I said, Draco's smile fell.

"I wasn't the one said them," He said,

"But you still laughed when he did, and you glared at them as we passed," I said.

"Let's just forget it and enjoy the match, I didn't ask you to come along, to argue about this," He said, I signed but nodded.

"Yeah, okay," I said,

"Everyone ready?" I heard Ludo Bagmen ask,

"Ready when you are Ludo," Fudge said, Ludo nodded, taking his wand out, pointing it at his throat, whispering quietly.

"Sonorus!"

"Ladies and gentlemen... welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!" Everyone started screaming and clapping loudly.

---

"That was so cool!" I said, smiling. Draco nodded,

"Yes, it was, that had to be the fastest game I've ever since! Ludo couldn't even keep up with them!" Draco said, I nodded.

"I know! That's what was so brilliant about it!" I said, we walked around the tents.

"Let's go look around," I said, he nodded.

"Okay, let's go, I want to buy something for Blaise so he won't kill me later," Draco said, thinking out loud.

"What are you going to buy?" I asked,

"I'm not sure yet, come on," he said, already starting to walk ahead of me. I caught up to him as we looked at everything we could buy. There wasn't much, mainly quidditch things, all to support the Irish or Bulgarians.

"You could buy him a Viktor Krum figure, he thinks he's great," I said, looking at the small walking figures.

"Yeah, I guess that'll work," He said, I nodded.

"Great," Draco payed the man and grabbed the figure, letting it dance in his hands.

"I hope he likes it," He shrugged.

---

"River! Wake up!" I heard Cissy say, as she tried to wake me up. I blinked a couple times and rubbed my eyes.

"We must go, there's been an attack," she said. Throwing me my clothes, I pulled on my sweater and sweatpants on quickly.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I just know that it's a raid." Cissy said, averting her eyes from mine. 

We ran out the tent, Draco and Lucius ran up to us, Lucius looking very calm. Draco grabbed my arm, protectively. 

"Go into the forest kids, we'll be back soon." Mr. Malfoy said, we nodded, Draco pulled me towards the forest, making sure I was in front of him the whole way. 

---

Once we made it to the forest, where, as Draco thought no one was, we heard voice's. Draco held me back.

"I'll go see who it is," He whispered, I nodded. He took out his wand and held it close to his side. Once he got close enough, I saw him put his wand away and lean against a tree.

"Well, with feet that size, hard not to," I walked closer to them, spotting Weasley, Potter, and Granger.

"Fuck off, Malfoy," Weasley hissed.

"Language Weasley," Draco laughed,

"Hadn't you better be hurrying along, now? You wouldn't like her spotted, would you?" He said, looking at Granger. I stepped out, standing next to him. They looked at me, surprised.

"What are you doing here? You should've left!" Potter yelled,

"Don't worry, Potter, I'm with the Malfoys, you should be more concerned about yourself," I said, Potter didn't seem to calm down.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Granger said, looking at Draco, he smirked.

"There after muggles," he said, calmly.

"D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair? Because if you do, hang around... they're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh." I shook my head, ignoring the comment.

"Hermione's a witch!" Potter yelled,

"Have it your way, Potter. If you think they can't spot a Mudblood, stay where you are."

"You watch your mouth, Malfoy!" Weasley yelled,

"Never mind, Ron!" Granger said, grabbing his arm. There came a loud bang, and a big green light shined on us for a second.

"Scare easily, don't they?" He said,

"I suppose your daddy told you all to hide? What's he up to — trying to rescue the Muggles?" He turned to look at me, his smile falling seeing I wasn't laughing along with him.

"Let's go, I want to leave," I said, he nodded.

"Alright, let's go," He said, grabbing my hand, and lacing his fingers through mine. We turned away from them.

"Where's your parents?" I heard Potter yell, Draco turned us both around.

"Well... if they were, I wouldn't be likely to tell you, would I, Potter?" Draco yelled,

"Let's go, Draco!" I yelled, angrily. He nodded,

"Let's," He said. 

"Keep that big bushy head of yours down, Granger!" Draco yelled over our shoulder.

---

"I think that's your Mum," I said, to Draco pointing at a blond-haired woman. Draco nodded,

"Yeah, I think so, come on," he said, pulling us towards her.

"Mum?" Draco shouted, Cissy turned around, calming down when she saw us.

"Thank Merlin, you found us," she said, pulling us both into a hug.

"Come on, were leaving now." She said, as Lucius walked up to us.

"Let's go, kids," He said, we nodded.

---

Mum hugged me as I came walking in,

"Thank goodness, I was so worried after reading what Rita Skeeter wrote," She said, hugging me. The Malfoys had just dropped me off and refused to stay.

"Everything was fine, Mum," I said. She signed and nodded.

"Yes, it is now,"