Chapter 143

Miles's POV

Madison's lips are pressed into a tight line as she looks into the mirror to see if the black swimsuit is good enough and meanwhile, I just can't stop staring at her ass.

"What do you think? Is this fine?" She asks, turning from the mirror to me. My eyes slowly glance up from her perfect ass; a trick I've learned to avoid causing my eyes to shift too quickly which will only let her know what I was looking at.

"I think your ass is so fine." I bite my lip and she rolls those hazel eyes I love so much before closing the curtain. As I sit on a stupid green chair with my legs spread, I can't help but notice a chick my age walk past with two bras in her hands, she glances at me and is so clearly trying to hide her blushing cheeks. I read her name tag, 'Lacey.' 

I roll my eyes at her red cheeks, resuming to wait patiently for Madison's next swimsuit. She should be a swimsuit damn model and yet, she can't see it, she's blind to her damn beauty.

"How's this one?" She opens the curtain slowly and even the girl that walked past earlier is staring at Madison's body. The girl eyes me but I ignore her and continue to stare at Madison's soft and innocent face in that sexy bikini. 

The shoulder straps are thin and the bra is clinging against her chest, showing the cleavage she so reluctantly wears, the panties are small and it doesn't hurt that the string on her ass is between her ass cheeks.

"Fuck yeah." I breathe and she bites her lip, looking down before meeting the glare of the girl eyeing her too.

"I'm afraid you'll need a bigger size." The girl says and I scoff.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck did you just say to her?" I glare at her, my dull eyes clearly scaring the poor bitch.

"Miles." Madison presses but I can't let this go. I shake my head and stand up from the green chair that's way too comfortable to get out of for this chick.

"Do you want to answer that?" I ask her, a few feet away from her now, her eyes are searching back and forth between the floor and my lips, clearly not daring to face my eyes.

"I, um . . . I—" She stops, looks at the floor, and qucikly rushes away from the both of us.

"Miles." Madison looks disappointed at the way I was pressing the stupid chick.

"What? She was a fucking bitch." I say with a smile and she rolls those beautiful hazel eyes of hers—the ones that match mine so well. My eyes start to naturally go down her body and I can't help but notice the way everything sits so perfectly on her.

"We're taking this one," I tell her with a smile and she bites her lip.

"Okay." She says to my surprise, hearing Madison wanting to wear something so sexy is more than I can handle, I give her one last smirk before zipping the green velvet curtain closed, waiting to see her like that again when we're completely alone.

Madisons' POV

After Miles zips the curtain closed, I take one last look at myself in the black bikini. Having my chest so exposed is still uncomfortable even though Miles has seen all of me, which is exactly why I choose the bikini where the top had a zipper. 

I knew that showing Miles the top with the zipper zipped halfway down would make him pick this bikini and since I can zip the top completely up when I'm alone with him, I won the battle that is Miles's approval of bikinis. I quickly take the pieces off and slip into my clothes.

"I'll pay," Miles says as soon as I open up the curtain that was hiding me from him.

"Okay," I say hesitantly and he smiles at me as if remembering the same smile he gave me when he realized I wasn't like Chrissy—I believed the guy should be the one to pay for everything. It's not that I don't want to work for anything myself, it's more of it being romantic. 

My mother always taught me to work for everything alongside Jace who we both thought I'd marry, but the gesture of paying should always be his, even though our money would be completely combined just like our hearts. 

We both walk over to the cashier and my bikini gets scanned, the older woman gives us disapproving eyes and while I look down at the floor, Miles glares back at her. 

I can't help ut give Miles a smile as soon as we leave the store, his rudeness still surprises me but the protection I feel around him blows every other worry away. Miles pays for the expensive bikini and then hands me the small pink bag. I give him a small smile and instantly think about the look on his face when he'll realize I got this bikini only because I can zip it all the way up.

"What are you laughing at?" He says through his white smile but I can't help but continue giggling.

"You'll see." I smile before walking past him.

"Oh, yeah I will." He says, lightly grabbing my butt.

I LOCK MILES'S BATHROOM and stare at myself in the mirror once again, this time I'm wearing the bikini in his house. I pull the zipper all the way up before letting my long hair rest over my shoulders and chest. The dark brown blends slightly in with the black and I don't feel so exposed anymore. I open the door and walk into the hallway. 

I glance down the stairs only to see everything empty. Miles is waiting in the pool and as soon as I open the door, it's much bigger than I remember. The last time I was here, I was wearing a nun costume and Miles was the devil he really is inside. The pool water stays still and is lit up from the bottom with small lights, making the water look even more inviting. 

The small blue waves that come from Miles's arms resting on the sides of the pool approach all the way to where my feet meet the water. All the memories Miles and I have had in water come rushing through me, the time we sat here wearing costumes that oddly represent us so well, the time his lips persuaded me to want him more than Jacob, and now, the mystery that is this dark-haired boy whose slowly approaching from across the pool. His eyes stare slowly up at my eyes before he lets them travel down my body slower than ever. 

He finally approaches me and rests his hands right next to my feet. He looks me up and down again and this time his fingers reach to my body, his soft fingers touch my skin and I almost flinch from the sensation his fingers give me. 

His eyes scan the upper part of my body as he finally meets my eyes. He stands up completely in the pool and he's even taller than I remember. His face is right in front of my thighs and I can't help but feel a little conscious at the devil eyes that are staring me up and down. 

His hands finally grab at my thigh and before I know it, he's lifting me up and into the water with him, my arms and legs wrap tightly around him and my body clings to his so tightly, needing every part of him desperately and I know he needs every part of me too.

"Fuck." He breathes as I stick like glue to him. His hands slide down my thighs and hold my butt tightly, pushing me against him even harder as he backs into a wall in the pool. 

His wet hair lets droplets of water fall onto his eyebrows which somehow makes his whole demeanor darker. His eyes stare into mine and his finger slowly travels up to my chest to play with the zipper that I purposely got. He slides down the zipper slowly, hallway just the way I showed him the bikini at the store.

"Do you want this? He asks in an almost whisper that drives me crazy but all I can do is nod. The tattoos all over his body are so perfectly placed. His finger travels down to my bikini panties and he loosens up slowly one of the strings on the sides. I breathe heavily, knowing that his fingers are so close to something so private. He then slowly slips down his pants to reveal a deep 'V' line but before he pulls his swimsuit he grabs a blue packet behind him.

"How do you just have that?" I ask him and he gives me a side smile that reveals his perfectly white teeth.

"I wasn't going to let you get away with wearing that bikini like that." He says in a raspy tone before his lips lean against my neck, nibbling at the hot and wet skin. 

He rips the small packet open and throws away the blue wrapper before taking that same hand and putting it down to his swimming trunks and pulls them completely off, but before my eyes can follow, he grabs me closer, moving the small black piece of fabric away from my private part and grunting.