"Honestly.. yeah, like I said I don't regret anything. I've been able to live and have fun my own way"

"I can't believe you"

"But it won't matter anyways, because we're all going to college and I won't see any of you"

"You'll probably get rejected anyways, I know you've been failing your classes"

He looked at you, upset, with his yellow eyes. All he ever wanted was a perfect life with you, but it was the first time in his life that he didn't get something he wanted, and he hated the feeling. And instead of responding him, you left him, walked into you car, and stayed in there until school was over.

You threw your keys on the kitchen counter and threw yourself on the bed. I have so much work to catch up on... but I don't wanna do it. You felt a bit more now, much more capable of feeling anything. You hadn't heard of Dabi yet, he must be busy. Your dad was also not home, probably caught up in office work, like usual. You were completely alone, all to yourself.

Oh and I left you a little surprise.

You dug into your bag and pulled out the little bag bag holding white powder. I know I shouldn't, but it's not like I'll die. After much debate, you decided fuck it, and poured a small amount on your night stand. According to the many movies you've seen, you grabbed your credit card and started to grind it down further and divide it in lines.

Here goes nothing.

Snorting a line, you cringed and then coughed, this is fucking weird. The first thought that went through you mind was, how can Chisaki use this? It feels so... so agitating. You shook your head, and after a short while felt the energy course through your veins. Holy shit.. this works.

And in a fit of "sugar rush" you pull out all your books and start to work. Like a miracle, you managed to finish all your assignments like it was nothing, but at the same time you felt yourself looking control over your body. You were bursting with adrenaline and you needed some way of releasing it.

"WOO, I'm do-ne" You yelled and closed your books, looking for something to do. What to do what to do what to do. Then, your phone began to rang, Dabi. The truth was that you didn't know whether or not you should pick it up, you weren't in any condition to have a normal conversation. Pick up! No, don't pick it up.

You swore your head was going a thousand miles an hour and couldn't process everything at once. In a fit of adrenaline and stress, you slipped into a sports bra, leggings, and sneakers, and start to run across the neighborhood.

Initially, you intended to go for a walk, but a walk became a run, and running became sprinting. It was like this rush that you couldn't stop, couldn't contain. And while all of this happened, Dabi was still calling, for what reason? You didn't seem to know.

"Hey asshat! You look like a fucking psycho running" You heard a voice speak on your way back to your house. Bakugou had been walking his dog and saw you act like a maniac. "Me? Nah I'm just warming up" You stopped and in your tracks and jogged over to him, your heart beating at an insane pace.

"Are you on fucking drugs?"

Not knowing if he was joking or if he meant it literally, you bursted out laughing. Your cheeks now flushed from all the heat and sweat, you crouched down to pet his dog. "How's your neighbor doing?" He asks, watching you eagerly pet the dog. "Dabi? Oh I haven't seen him around, actually he's been calling me nonstop but I can't answerrr definitely not like this" You explained, almost out of breathe as you stood back up.

"I'd ask if you're okay but I'm pretty sure you're on something right now" He clicked his tongue and you started laughing again, trying to fool him. "See you around Bakubitch" You waved goodbye and jogged back to your house.

Looking at the clock, you notice how its nighttime now. You were running around for two full hours.. You walked to the fridge and chugged down three bottles of water before rushing to the bathroom and showering. You weren't sure if the shower took 2 minutes, or another 2 hours, but nevertheless you walked out and jumped into you pajamas.

"Well, i'm not gonna keep calling her like some idiot" Dabi sighed and finally put his phone down, realizing defeat. He had been in the movie theatre parking lot, with two burgers and a milkshake from your favorite fast food place. He wasn't sure why he would do such a nice gesture, and he felt like he wanted to take you out, like the old days.

He wanted to surprise you. He wanted to impress you. He wanted to show you he..cared.

And now he was left like some loner in a car, with an extra burger and a milkshake that he wasn't sure if he could eat on his own. Since you never called him, he ended up eating alone that night, wishing you had answered his call. He felt like a fool wishing you did, he didn't know what was coming over him.

Just before you could go to sleep, you went through your phone. You body felt sore, so sore that using the bathroom hurt. You scanned through the several calls of Dabi, and decided not to call him back once again.

That's when you received an email.

A status update has been posted on your applicant portal. Log in to see your college decision!

(rushed update I KNOW i rlly feel like this is the worst chapter.. it feels like such a mess, anyways enjoy!)