love?

It was Thursday night, and you were kissing Hawks goodnight after you two ate dinner. "Thanks for the food, baby" You said, smiling. While you clutched your bag and phone, he opened the door. "Get some rest, yeah?" He told you, lightly touching your shoulder.

"(y/n), are you still serious about tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know, excited"

His face was so adorable, like a puppy waiting for a treat. You chuckled nervously, and you entered the house shortly after. You were greeted with your father doing paperwork in the kitchen.

"Hey dad" He tipped his head up as he noticed you walk in. "How was the dinner?" You talked about it for a while, before he got up from his chair and yawned. "Going to sleep?" You walked behind him up the stairs, "the office has been ridiculously busy these last days". You hum, and stare at him reach him bedroom.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really trying.. to get the memories back"

"Don't push yourself (y/n), goodnight"

With a sigh, you locked yourself in your room. Now clad in pajamas shorts and a short, you marched your way to your bed. You made the foolish mistake to see if Dabi was home, but luckily the motorcycle wasn't there. I wonder where he's off to this time. After a few minutes of having your eyes shut, you fall asleep.

"Why do you have to be such a burden?"

"Why can't you do anything right? I ask one thing!"

"What a horrible girlfriend"

"I heard she failed all her classes this semester!"

"You think you'll get in to college? Don't make me laugh"

"Disgrace"

You open your eyes, your back sweaty and shaking violently. The pattern of your breathing was messed up, and you couldn't get yourself together. After a while you look at the window, still nighttime. Your hands reached for the phone, two in the morning, great. Instead of going back to sleep, talking to your dad, or even texting your boyfriend, you call Dabi.

"(y/n)?"

"Dabi? Are you home?"

"No, what happened?" You heard faint laughter and music.

"Fuck, never mind, forget it"

"Ya sure?"

"Y-Yeah.. bye" You hung up and curled up. That nightmare hadn't erased from your head, so it was still vividly replaying in your head. In an attempt the calm you down, you went into the kitchen to drink water and wander around the first floor. Two hours flew by, and your eyes were practically strained from watching old movies on the tv. You phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Come out, princess"

"What?"

Your legs managed to walk out and open the door, revealing a black car. Before you could talk into the phone, he hung up. You walked over, leaning on his window. "You made me come out to see your new ride?" You joked with a raspy voice and scratching your eyes. "Get on, we're going somewhere" He ignored your comment and groaned. "Fine, let me get dressed" he laughs, "you look fine, just hurry". You got on, still in pjs, and looked forward as he began to drive.

"My father gave it to me"

"I thought you two were-"

"We're trying to get along"