Chapter-5: 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎

Start from the beginning

He always had been. . . in past and even now.

The ravenette stands in front of the elevator when the door shuts, a sigh of relief erupts from the model's lips as he slightly pats over his chest to calm his racing heart.

Jeongguk chuckles at himself as he turns around and walks back to Namjoon.

After a while, Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows when he hears the staff running towards the elevator. The ravenette sends Namjoon to ask.

Namjoon comes back after a while and says very calmly, "the elevator has stopped working."

Jeongguk's eyes widen at that as he approaches one of the staff member.

"how long has it been? There is someone inside." Jeongguk informs, trying his best to remain calm but fails miserable.

"Ten minutes." The male informs and Jeongguk runs his hand over his hair as he turns around.

"Get it fixed!" Jeongguk snaps, startling everyone as the manager walks out and reaches the ravenette.

"Please fix this immediately, I think Taehyung is still in there." Jeongguk informs as he pulls his phone out but remembers he doesn't have Taehyung's number.

Eunwoo walks from behind when Jeongguk tells him to call Taehyung.

"No signal." Eunwoo blurts.

Jeongguk asks for more details as the group of people walk towards the elevator.

"Jeongguk calm down, they will fix it." Namjoon says as Jeongguk inhales sharply, pacing back and forth.

"which floor the elevator might be in?" Jeongguk asks in hurry and runs down the stair, Namjoon follows him behind.

The ravenette feels his breath stuck in his chest as he runs as fast as possible towards the elevator and knocks onto it, his heart racing at the mere thought of Taehyung inside and alone.

"Jeongguk, they are going to fix it. . . please calm down." Namjoon utters as Jeongguk turns around.

"How am I suppose to calm down?" Jeongguk raises his voice as Eunwoo walks towards them.

"Taehyung is claustrophobic!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"he is stuck inside, all alone. . . how am I suppose to be calm when I have no idea what's happening inside that damn elevator!" Jeongguk snaps, his body trembling a little as his lips quiver in end.

Sure as hell, Jeongguk is about to lose his mind at this point. He runs down the next floor before checking onto the elevator and then lower and lower until he hears Taehyung voice muffled and his heart clenches at that.

" Taehyung, I am here. .  . can you hear me?" Jeongguk presses his face against the barrier, his blood runs cold when he gets no response.

"get this fixed, dammit!" Jeongguk roars in anger.

And Namjoon has never seen Jeongguk this angry before.

___________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

It's NOT cringey! Okay maybe a little 😑

Stay safe and take care of yourself!

Zeemie ♡♡

My eyes are blessed with a mere touch

OOOH!!!

OOOH!!!