Chapter-5: 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎

Start from the beginning

Taehyung smiles softly when their eyes lock but the ravenette remains firm as he speaks.

"what about you, Mr Kim Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks with a seriousness in his voice that makes Taehyung blink twice before looking around.

"um. . ." Taehyung looks around as his brain stops functioning.

Say something smart. . .

Say something. . .

Speak dammit. . .

"I think it is .  .  . very thoughtful of you to ask for my opinion but. . ." Taehyung purses his lips in process causing the ravenette to cock his brow.

"but. . .?" Jeongguk presses him, mischief in his eyes as Taehyung curses under his breath.

"It was good." Taehyung squeaks, looking away as Seokjin snickers.

"what was good?" Jeongguk questions once again as Taehyung glares at him.

"what was the question again?" Taehyung asks after a moment of silence making Jeongguk to bite his lips as everyone walks out leaving the model confused.

"where is everyone going? What were you talking about?" Taehyung asks, baffled as the ravenette chuckles which he immediately covers up with a clear of throat.

"the question was. . . coffee or not." Jeongguk informs before walking towards the door as Taehyung whines in embarrassment and hides his face.

"what are you doing?" Jeongguk asks with a chuckle that rumbles across his chest.

"You go. . ." Taehyung whines, peeking up a little then looking away,  " just leave me alone." he says, defeated.

The ravenette sighs as he walks out of the room before peeking back.

"Just in case, you are done with this. . I'll be waiting out for you, so please. . . be quick and get over the embarrassment." Jeongguk informs as he leaves.

Taehyung opens his lips for a second to speak but purses them back together when no words come out of his mouth.

The model inhales deeply then walks out, his eyes fall on the ravenette who seems to be talking with Namjoon, Taehyung scans the area.  .  . looking for Eunwoo.

"Hey, Taehyung?" Seokjin approaches to him, the model inhales sharply before turning around and facing the older with a grin.

"that's me." Taehyung says with a squeal making Seokjin smile before he starts talking about the photoshoot.

Taehyung seems to not really enjoy the conversation since he can feel the piercing stare of the ravenette on his face, his eyes roam around to meet the ravenette's sharp ones and a wave of shiver passes down Taehyung's spine when Jeongguk doesn't looks away even when he has been caught.

Bold.

Taehyung knows this word.  .  .  it is more than a word around Jeongguk, a feeling.  .  . not just strength or power but something much deeper.  .  . Jeongguk himself, his gaze and everything is bold. . . the ravenette makes Taehyung feel bold.

Taehyung may never agree upon this but with Jeongguk around. . . he feels bold and more confident.

A wave of panic rushes inside the model when the ravenette starts walking towards them, Taehyung immediately rushes towards the elevator and keeps pressing the button again and again, his movement turning rougher with each step Jeongguk takes towards him.

The ravenette makes his steps light and slow as he reaches closer which only makes Taehyung more nervous, more pissed.

The tease in Jeongguk's eyes, almost as if he is enjoying this. . . watching Taehyung nervous around him but something that never pleases him is that. . . Taehyung is always running away from him.