"Siguro sain-----" she was cut when Kace appeared beside her and speak, "She'll go with me, Cad already tell me to drive her home" He formally said to us, so Gun and my brother nodded at him while I keep on smiling purposely at Chantel just to tease her out.

"Let's go" Kace formerly said and started walking to his car. Chantel faced me and said, "Mauna na kami ingat kayo bye" she waved at us and followed Kace after.

"Oww solo kita ngayon," Gun said and wrapped his arms around my waist before he pulled me to walk towards his sedan.

While driving he just played music and held my hand as he focused on driving, while I remember what we talked about at our dinner last night before that candle thing happened.

"Sa tingin mo ba maghihiwalay pa ba tayo?" I whisper while we are both seating on this lovely table set in this center beach gazebo.

The ambiance around this place is very mesmerizing, the red candles make a wonderful reflection against the water below. The cold breeze of winds from the ocean gives shivers to my arms and hands.

But his stares and touches make the warmest comfort in my whole world.

"That won't happen, I mean sobrang tagal na natin magkakilala at alam ko na sa simula pa lang na ikaw lang ang babaeng mamahalin ko sa panghabang buhay Beb." he said while caress my right hand while smiling at me.

"Paano kung maghi----," he cut me off and speak, "That will never happen, hindi ko hahayaang magkahiwalay tayo at saka sa tingin mo ba makakaya ko pang mabuhay ng wala ka, halos simula nagkaisip ako ikaw na ang babaeng tinitignan ko at dahilan kung bakit ako patuloy na gumising sa araw-araw" he said and smirk at me with his playful smile.

Hindi ko maiwasang tumawa at hampasin ang kamay niya dahil sa kakornihan niya. "OA naman na yung dahilan mo," I said and drink this simple wine beside me.

I look at him when he holds my hand a bit tight and looks me in the eye. "But I'm serious Beb, I don't know if I can face another day without you, I will never let us fall apart and separate. I promise that" he lifts my right hand and kisses it gently.

I smiled at him, that was the safest assurance that I have in my life.dahil hindi ko rin alam ang gagawin ko kung mawala siya sa tabi ko, he was the strength, he was the motivation, he was the inspiration and he was the dream I feature with.

"I love you and we will never fall apart, Sienna," he said, leaning close to my face and kissing me with the gentlest lips in the world.

"I love you too Gun"

I feel so much assurance because of his words last night and I admit that that is the best thing I heard in my life. Because I know he will never let me go and leave.

Nakauwi kami ng manila pero hindi kami dumiretso ng condo, tumuloy kami sa bahay at kinuha si Charvy kay Mama.

"How's my baby Charvy, do you miss mommy?" I said as I carried him and kissed him a lot.

"Nakausap mo na ba ang kuya mo?" Mama asks while we sit here in the living room and Gun tries to play with Charvy.

"Hindi pa Ma, pero I will try to talk to him ok, uuwi na din kami Ma para makapagayos pa at may pasok bukas," I said, Gun get Charvy from me and naunang lumabas ng bahay at nagpaalam kay Mama.

Umuwi kami at nagpahinga lang at natulog, kinabukasan ay maaga din kaming pumasok.

I went busy with my work and also on reaching out to my brother so I end up having a lot of absences at work.

Also, because of my brother and father's unknown problem, I didn't accept Cad's offer for me to handle the deal in New york kaya pinasa ko ulit ito kay Aberry.

I feel so stress out this months... at hindi mawala sa isip ko ang mga sinabi ni Kuya sa akin.

"Kuya kailangan mong bumalik ng Japan sabi ni Papa, ano ba, pakinggan mo naman ako oh!" pinuntahan ko siya dito sa bar na sinasabi ni Gun na itinayo niya para lang pag-usapan ito pero pilit niya akong iniiwasan at ayaw itong pag-usapan.

"Kuya ano ba!!!" pumasok kami sa isang VIP room doon niya ako marahas na hinarap. "What! I said I dont' want to comeback, ano bang hindi malinaw doon!" he shouted at my face.

"Kuya ang hindi malinaw doon ay bakit ayaw mo nang bumalik, alam mo naman ikaw ang maghahandle ng business ni Papa doon, hindi ka ba talaga magiging responsableng anak!!!" I ask that make him mad and throw all the caps on the table here inside at lahat iyon ay nagsibasag.

"Responsableng anak? Fuck it, Sienna, isn't it enough that I stayed with him when you and mom choose to leave us? Isn't it enough that I grow up alone and didn't have the chance to do things that I want, and in my way? Isn't it enough?!  Fuck! You don't feel it because you're with our mother, she takes good care of you, while I stayed the hell inside the house, studying and living alone all this time! I fucking stay as a responsible son because you weren't there! both of you leave instead of trying to fix our family back!!!"

What he said breaks my heart and suddenly felt the pain I hid for a long time, that pain that our parents gave us.

The reason why I can't be happy is that this pain haunts me every time I want to escape.

And Gun was my only escape from the pain.

And now that my brother speaks up, I regret leaving him. "I'm sorry" I said and walk out of that room at paglabas ko ng bar agad akong sinalubong ni Gun at niyakap ng sobrang higpit.

I cried my heart out to him...

That's the reason why I state off for almost a month, and Gun always tries his best to make me feel better.

Now ngayon lang ulit ako papasok ng opisina and I know Aberry just closed the deal in New york and she's here.

I want to say sorry to her, dahil pakiramdam ko naging unprofessional ako this past few months dahil sa problema ko.

At sa kanya ko inaasa lahat, ngayon babawi ako at mag bubuo ng mas malakas na team work kasama siya.

As I enter the office there is she---,

Packing her things off her table, what?

"Aberry?" I ask.

"Anong ginagawa mo?" tanong ko ng humarap siya sa akin.

"Nag Resign na ako," she said and smile.

What?! I can't lose her...

Please don't leave Aberry, not now please I badly want to say that but, "I understand," I said and smiled at her.

Please don't leave Aberry...I need you.