Kaori and Hayami

A few more days of infiltration passed by for the two, still disguised, women. Kaori gained most of the intel and was able to get herself and Hayami in to a group meet up the gang was having in a few hours. It was almost midnight and the two were about to set out to their destination. The gang was only about ten members strong at the moment but they embraced Hayami and Kaori with open arms, showing their obvious desire to quickly gain more members. 

"Are you ready, kid?" Kaori asked as the two neared the meeting point. "And remember, I want to see what you're really capable of when no one is going to tell you to stop. So you do the dirty work. Just make it snappy." The playful air between the two was gone as the aura of death began to float around them.

"I remember, let's go already." The two, seemingly tough men, entered an abandoned warehouse side by side. The warehouse was filled with the same ten members that the two had previously become accustomed to during their time in the village. They sauntered in and made small chat waiting for the meeting to begin.

The leader of the gang spoke loudly in an attempt to gather all of the attendee's attention. The burly man wagged around a kunai as he spoke, aiming to instill fear in his subordinates. All of these people, the two girls found out, were really normal men who were down on their luck and looking for somewhere to belong.

One of the men, a forty-two year old, had recently lost his wife to an illness and was now out of options and people to care for. The leader of the small gang found him while he was preoccupied with drinking himself to death. All of the members had similar back stories to this man: they all were yearning for somewhere to belong and they unfortunately found the wrong crowd to belong in to.

'That's still no excuse. If Kaori and Tsunade-Sensei said no survivors... then no survivors it is.' Hayami huffed, slowly dropping her own kunai from the sleeve on her right arm. 'I'm in no position to refuse their orders, anyways. This'll be the first time. I never housed any sort of desire to kill anyone before and this just doesn't feel right. I know they're bad people, I get that. But I'm not sure I'll be ready to kill someone and cross that bridge.' Even though Hayami's thoughts were saying one thing, her actions were saying another. She silently activated her kekkei genkai and continued to walk with a kunai drawn toward the group of men. In an instant, she blazed through the room of non-shinobis and had made a small cut on each of them as she ran through the group.

"HEY, WHAT'D YOU JUST DO, DAI?" One of the men, who actually remembered the disguised Hayami's name, called out. All ten members had just received a small cut on their skin and soon felt the corresponding tingle.

All Hayami did was groan, she finally released the Blood Transformation Technique and reverted back into her self. Since none of them were ninja and were oblivious when it came to chakra, it appeared there was no shinobi in the gang that had a jutsu for stealing appearances. Even though Hayami didn't have to go through the small amount of trouble to use a transformation on her and Kaori, the reveal sure as hell was a lot more entertaining.

The men went slack jawed, absolutely blown away at the fact they had been infiltrated. However, their thoughts connected a little too slowly as it was already too late for them all. She tossed her long, dark brown hair over to her right shoulder and stretched her arms up above her head, then side to side. "Ahhh, walking around as a dude for a few days was not as exciting as I imagined it'd be." The group was still dumbfounded, glaring at the sixteen-year-old in front of them. Her blood red eyes focused on all of the men individually, immediately bolting for the door. There, at the door however, was Kaori with a grin gracing her face.

"Not so fast, boys." Kaori wagged her finger, now in her normal appearance. She transported herself out of the room after locking the doors to seal the criminals inside the room with Hayami.