Chapter 1-He's been kidnapped

Aru and her friends were having a lazy day at the museum watching movies, when all of a sudden Boo says "Pandavas, you've been summoned to the council" and at this Aru says "Again, what do they want now ?" and he says "Not here , I'll explain when we get to the council room" they enter the elephant portal named that Aru named Greg. They eventually arrive at the council chamber and they see , Hanuman and Urvashi "Thank goodness you're here Pandavas" Aiden would have corrected Hanuman, but not right now "What's the situation this time ?" Aiden asked him and she says "Rudy's missing, we think the Sleeper is responsible for that" Urvashi said , at this Aru shivered "What, how'd he end up missing ?" Mini asked with concern in her voice. "We believe that one the Sleeper's agents is responsible, he's named "The Butcher" a rogue asura we've been looking for him for some time" Hanuman told them. "How are we supposed to catch him ?" Brynne asked him and he said "Allow me to introduce the guy responsible for catching him Clandestine Officer ,Derek Black" he's in the back ground casually smoking a cigarette. He looks scary Mini sent to Aru via mind link. I know right, wonder where he got the scars on his face ? Aru asked her, just she was wonder he approached them standing next to Brynne. 

"We'll get this done sir count on it" Black said and Hanuman warns him "Be careful though Naga Loka will be on high alert when you get there" Aru says "How come were just meeting him now ?" she asks him and Boo says "His missions are classified, that's why you don't know he exists" That makes sense Aru tells Mini, who has a determined look on her face, Brynne is a little scared, but not really. "We'll get him back" Aiden said with a determined look, sure Rudy's annoying at times but he's still his cousin. Mini has a look of concern because she's starting to crush on him hard, ever she bumped into a telephone pole at Costco. Eventually they take a portal to the Naga Loka kingdom and the nagini guard stops them at the entrance "Ssssstop no one isss allowed inside the kingdom" Brynne says "We were sent here by Hanuman " he was about to argue when Black stepped in front, when the guard saw his face he immediately recognized him and steps aside and lets them in. "What was that about Black ?" Aiden asked him and he says "I have a reputation here" he says Aru was about to ask him , when he cut her off "Don't ask Shah". They look at the scene of the crime "What happened here ?" she asked, Black's already looking at the evidence . "Looks like he put up a fight, but unfortunately still lost, looks like he was dragged out" he says and Aru asks him "Why would the Sleeper kidnap Rudy ?" he says "To cause chaos , if he can throw the kingdom of Naga Loka in disarray there will be division" Black concludes and Aru nods. "Hey Mini, we'll find him" Aiden reassures her, she nods and leaves to get some air. 

I'm worried about her Aru  Brynne tells her and she responds Me too, only time I've seen her like this, is that one time with Aiden. Aru responds in the mind link. "Hey are you done ?" he asks them and leaves the crime scene to conclude his findings. "He was nabbed when he got in the palace and taken somewhere cold" he concludes by looking at the tracks outside. "Where was the agent going ?" Mini asks the guard and he directs him to the Forest of Shadows full of creatures, some of which work for the Sleeper. "Well you guys the only way were going to find him is if we find the co conspirators Arash Kadivar and Qasim Javadi" Black concluded . 

They eventually leave Naga Loka and head to the Forest of Shadows where the two co conspirators were sighted in "It's cold in here" Aiden complained, now he was sounding like Rudy. Mini smiled a bit "What are you smiling at ?" he asked her, with a look of annoyance on his face. "Nothing Aiden" she said, while her cheeks turned bright red, quickly looking away so as to avoid being seen. "Jeez it's cold in here Black" Aru complained, why couldn't they have hidden him somewhere warm, like Amaravati. "Thankfully they provided us with enchanted winter gear" as he said that snow started falling in the forest and there were a lot of shadows in here. 

"Set up camp guys, it's getting dark if were going to find him we sleep" Aru said and they all set up their tents, everyone's in a grim and sad mood Mini especially without Rudy she can't seem to be complete without him. She tries to sleep but she has a hard time and leaves the tent to come out for fresh air "Can't sleep either ?" Black asks her causing her use Dee Dee her danda staff. "Black, didn't see you there" she said. "Is it about Rudy ?" he asked her and she nods her head. "Yeah it is I can't sleep, when try to sleep I keep thinking about him" she looks like she might cry and leaves to go in her tent.