𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groan at the annoying sound. Shut up. Either way, I turn to my side and turn off my alarm before getting up and stretching my arms and legs out. I put on a hoodie that was just laying there, grab my phone, put on my slippers and head to the bathroom seeing some of the girls there too.

I waved good morning when a lazy smile before going to the sink to wash my face. I fixed my hair a little bit, putting the fly aways back in place, then went to the common room for breakfast.

When we got downstairs, we saw almost all the boys already sitting and eating. I grabbed my tray a food. I sat down with the girls and we chatted away. I sipped the last of the milk before putting my dishes away and heading back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I went back to my dorm, and changed into my uniform, I sat down at my desk and put on some light makeup while also putting my hair in (h/s). Once satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed a mint, popped it in my mouth, then grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

I met up with the others and we talked as we walked to school which was just 5 minutes away, around I saw students from other classes also going to school.

OoO

"I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses." Aizawa leaned on his podium.

"Yes, sir!"

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% of students pass the tests required for these permits each year."

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new." As if on cue, which I assume it was supposed to be, Pro Heroes Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm stood by the door. "Two ultimate moves."

"Ultimate moves?!"

Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, Sero and I were gleaming with excitement. We were given a simple explanation but Aizawa had sent us to get into our costumes before explaining further.

After getting into my costume, we headed to Gym Gamma, we had passed by it multiple times but I've never seen what it actually looked like, so I was curious. When we had entered it was empty making my head tilt in confusion. But Cementoss had explained that it's a way for him to build any sort of terrain for us.

I was faced with a clone of Ectoplasm, and I had an idea of what I wanted my ultimate move to be, I just needed help.

"Hey Ectoplasm!" I waved cheerily as I made to to the top of the big rock. "I have a question." He just nodded for me to continue.

"Alright, so I wanted to be able to move so fast so a point where I disappear from my opponents view of sight, even if it's just for an instant. Do you think that's possible?" I look at him with hopeful eyes. And I almost melted when he nodded.