𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

a/n ~ i have a confession 😣 I forgot she was immune to telepathy but I already wrote it in here, but if I rewrote it I would have to rewrite the next 6 chapter so I'm sorry

y/n pov ~

Training Camp Day 3.

Aizawa has been making me fun for half of the day and doing obstacles courses for the other half, to improve both, my stamina and my strength.

I started the day off right today, so I have more energy than I did yesterday. I was running around until I heard Pixie-Bob.

"Meow, meow, meow, meow! More importantly, tonight's gonna be fun!" This caused me to stop in my tracks to listen in.

"We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today. And later, you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward!" I deadpanned. That just sounds like more training.

OoO

When training was over, we went to our rooms to quickly clean up and change into some more comfortable clothes.

a/n ~ this is just a casual outfit for the night, don't have to wear this if you don't want to :b

Then we went back to the cafeteria to make our meals. I was once again cutting vegetables, this time beside Bakugo who was cutting super fast. Not as fast as me, but fast.

"Whoa, Bakugo, you're really good with that knife! It's weird." Uraraka was carrying some firewood while eyeing Bakugo's cutting skills.

"What do you mean 'it's weird'? How can you people be so bad at everything?" Bakugo said glaring at Uraraka.

"You're gonna hurt yourself." I mumbled to him, keeping my eyes so I don't hurt myself.

"Look at that. He's not blowing stuff up." Kaminari passed by us with a basket. I didn't turn to him for two reasons. One: I really don't want to hurt myself even if I can heal, two: I don't want to look at him.