𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

Aizawa sent us to the locker rooms to change into our costumes then meet at the Center Plaza for our practical exam.

I zip up my jacket before I turn to Mina who's yapping about the practical being easy and how we'll all get to have an amazing time at the camp. But something's been bugging me ever since we heard from Midoriya. Why would the teachers let a rumor like that spread so easily. I shook it off and we walked, meeting the rest of our class at the Center Plaza.

To my surprise, I saw others heroes with Aizawa but didn't think much of it. Maybe they're here to grade us.

"Now then.. let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa tells us for the billionth time.

"Uh, why are all the teachers here?" Jirou asks what most of us were wondering.

"I expect many of you gave gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." Damn it, I knew it.

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari yells into the air.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Mina cheers.

"Guys! Shh." I point to something moving in Aizawa's scarf.

"Actually, this year's tests.." Our principal popped out. "... will be completely different, for various reasons."

"Tch." I click my tongue at what was announced. I felt like that was all too easy and here we are.

"Principal Nezu!" I hear Jirou, Ojiro and Sero yell out in shock. I look to my side to Mina and Kaminari frozen in shock. I poke both of their cheeks to see if they're still breathing right.

"You're changing things?" Yao-Momo asks.

"The tests now have a new focus. There will be Hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people." Principal Nezu says as he trails off Aizawa to the ground. He's sort of adorable, what the hell. "So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A teachers! Isn't that fabulous?" Nevermind, not cute at all! He's a little demon.

The class gasps.

"We're... fighting the teachers?" I hear Uraraka say but my attention was on my two best friends that were literally about to fall back from shock. I ran behind them and caught them before they reached the ground.

"Additionally, your partners and opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me." Aizawa actually smiled. He seems way to happy about this!