𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

I'm on a private jet, and it's awkward as hell. I assumed I would be alone, but I was very wrong. Turns out Todoroki was invited as a representative for his father, Endeavor, and we ended up being on the same jet.

This wouldn't be a problem for me, but he's not much of a talker. I look out the window and see the island. I gasped a little, tried to look outside as much as I could. I turn a little to see Todoroki also fascinated with the view.

We land and are escorted to the entrance. Because, we were alone after that, we decided to stick together. We walked around a little and occasionally talked. He wasn't so bad.

We made it to some-sort of villain attraction where it looked like the competitors had to smash some robots. When we got there, we saw Kirishima had just finished his round making it to 8th place.

"What's Kirishima doing here?" I mumble.

"I assume he's here with the rest of the class." I turn to him. "Aizawa said no long trips but allowed us to come here, and I believe I saw others from U.A here as well." I smile knowing that my friends are here.

"Please welcome our next challenger!" The anchor announced. Bakugo then walks into the arena. I scoff with a smile. He manages to smash all robots in 15 seconds resulting in 1st place.

I lightly nudge Todoroki. "You should go in there." He looks at me blankly as if he was thinking about it, then nodded. I smile. I see that Kirishima was talking to someone in the stands. I turn to see more of my classmates: Yao-Momo, Jirou, Uraraka, Ida, and Midoriya.

Turns out Bakugo was invited because he won first place in the Sports Festival. Next thing I know, Midoriya is walking down to the arena smashing all the robots in 16 seconds resulting in 2nd place. Todoroki signals me to walk with him down to the arena. I wasn't planning on competing but I guess he just wanted company.

I stand in the sidelines as Todoroki touches the ground using his quirk to spread ice around the course trapping the robots. The anchor gasps.

"This is insane! 14 seconds! This gentlemen has jumped to the top of pack." I lightly clap and smile as he turns and walks towards me. And we hear an explosion, not that we were surprised.

"Out of the way, icy-hot bastard!" He comes flying towards us. "You can't just appear out of nowhere and show me up!"

"You sure you don't wanna go?" Todoroki looks at me making the boom boom boy angry.

"DON'T IGNORE ME! What are you even doing on the island anyway?!" He growls.

"My father was invited so I'm representing him."

"Um, the next person is waiting.." The anchor shyly tells us.

"SHUT UP! I'M DOING IT AGAIN!" The anchor yelps and I hold back Bakugo.