𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

Oh Lord and Savior, thank you for this! The girls and I walked towards the baths and it took everything in me to stop myself from jumping right in.

Luckily, we all had the same idea and immediately took off our towels to get in.

"This feels amazing!" Mina sighs as she enters the hot bath.

"I'm so glad they've got a hot springs here!" Jirou rests her head back.

Yao-Momo, Uraraka, Tsu and I slide in and sigh at the feeling of our relaxed muscles.

Through the wall that separated us from the boys, we heard Mineta. I shivered at what he could be thinking, but I knew he wouldn't be able to succeed with anything rash.

As if on cue. "Before you become a hero, you should learn how to be a good human." Our little lifeguard, Kota, stood on top of the wall, keeping Mineta from reaching the top.

"Mineta really is the worst, isn't he?" Tsu says covering her chest.

"Thanks so much, Kota, babe!" Mina gives a close eyed smile with her thumbs up revealing her entire body to us.

"We owe you one!" I do the same thing, but my body is underwater so my body was disclosed from the child's eyes.

Seems it helped none, as the boys face burned red and he backed up, falling off the wall onto the boys side.

"Oops." Mina and I look away from the girls'.

We were immediately informed Kota was okay, he just fainted. We all sighed in relief and continued on with our bath.

OoO

"That was the best bath I've ever taken." I dry my hair with a towel while the others are all over the room getting ready for bed.

"We get to do that everyday for a week." Uraraka's face brightened.

We all giggled at Uraraka's excitement. We all picked a futon on sat on them. Mina wanted to play truth or dare, I was hesitant but everyone else agreed so I ultimately had no choice.

"Yay! Alright I go first! Hmmm.." Mina put her finger to her chin to show she was thinking while her eyes followed around the group.

"Let's just use this water bottle, so we don't have to be picky." Jirou walks back with a bottle. We all nod and Mina turns the bottle, which lands on Jirou. "Jirou, Truth or Dare?" 

"Dare." She spoke with no hesitation. Mina squealed.

"Alright, I dare you to listen into what the boys are talking about, just for a little bit to know the topic of their conversation." She claps her hands rapidly.

"Why would we do that?" Tsu tilted her head.

"They're most likely talking about boy stuff or something." Uraraka scrunched up her face. Mina shrugged.