𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

denki pov ~

denki pov ~

Welp... I'm running late. Dang it, I knew I should've taken a shower last night instead of this morning. Here I am running to school as fast as my legs can take me. I do not want to feel the wrath of Aizawa's eyes when I walk in late. Well that was until I felt a breeze pass by me making me fall on my butt. I look around to see what it was and that's when I see her.

y/n pov ~

Ah! What time is it?! Oh my God, why did no one wake me up?! I'm going to be late! Thank god for my quirk. I use to my quirk to go through with my routine and get ready for school and as soon as I do that, I head downstairs, see toast in the toaster and just grab it putting it in my mouth and run out.

"Hey! Get your own!" my sister yells at me although I could care less because I'm already halfway to school.

As I'm running I see someone and at first I didn't pay no mind until I see that I made them fall, so I turn around and run back to see the poor pedestrian that fell due to my breeze. I stop in front of the person before me, I see Kaminari.

"Good morning beautiful!" He greets me smiling and waving.

"Good morning." Is what I tried to say but it was muffled due to the toast that was still in my mouth making my eyes widen and my cheeks blush.

He chuckles a bit and takes the toast out of my mouth taking a bite out of it (obviously the part that isn't covered in saliva). I chew the piece of toast I have in my mouth and try again.

"Sorry about that. Good morning." I greet again smiling.

"I see you're also late." He told me chuckling a bit.

I jump a bit with my eyes widening remembering why I was rushing in the first place, I also remembered why I came back.

"Oh right! I was running to school but I came back because I saw that I made you fall. Sorry by the way." I said looking down playing with my fingers.

He tried to grab my hand to stop me from playing with my fingers but when he did there was little static electricity between his finger and mine, we were both shocked and looked into each others eyes. I don't know why but I was sort of in a trance when looking into his eyes and couldn't speak. But I came out of it, when he cleared his throat.

"Um, don't worry about it, but we should really get going before we're late." He says making me freak out.

"Omg okay, um, do you want me to take you?" I ask nervously.

"Ooo, yes please." He replies excitedly.

I giggled at his enthusiasm and grabbed a hold of him.

"Hold on tight." I said.

He held on a little tighter and I ran to school praying that we wouldn't be late. I was so worried that I didn't even stop at the entrance, I just ran my way to class. On our way there, we pass by Aizawa in the hallway walking to the classroom but luckily, we were able to make it inside before he did. I let go of Kaminari and he does the same. He thanks me and we both quickly sat down when we hear Ida commanding the class to take a seat. I slumped in my seat and laid my head on the table letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding taking a break from the fast but somehow long morning I've had. I sit back up as Aizawa walks in and starts class and I look out the window starting to go into my own world until I hear my name and Kaminari's.

"L/n and Kaminari." He called out.

Kaminari and I tense to our names being called out unexpectedly and look up.

"Don't think I didn't see you two in the hall." He tells us making us tensing up even more. "But.. because you made it in time, I'll leave it at that. Just don't make that mistake again." He warned us.

I gulped and nodded my head, he continued with the class and I slumped and let out my breath again relaxing from my tense state and focusing on what he was talking about. He was talking about taking us going to the USJ for training and I was getting excited because I've always wanted to go there. He told us to grab our costumes and head to the locker rooms.

OoO
a/n i completely forgot abt the whole reporters and the hallway thing with everyone getting squished I might make one though if I feel like it so we're moving on to the usj

We were entering the bus and I was the first one there because I changed using my quirk and I sat down in the back. I was still pretty tired from this morning so I wanted to take advantage of this moment and sleep. More of my classmates hopped on and sat down while Ida was scolding the bus for ruining his seating plan. I was trying to wait until I saw who was sitting next to me but I leaned on the window and started to fall asleep. I felt someone sit on the seat beside me but I was too tired to open my eyes and check.

denki pov ~

I hop onto the bus with Sero, Kirishima and Bakugo. The seats were filling up quickly so I tried to find a spot, I see y/n in the back she looks like she's sleeping I should leave her alone I turn towards my friends to see Kirishima and Bakugo already sitting down and Sero behind me spotting something. I turn back around to see what he's looking at and see what he found, it was y/n.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Yes. Now go." He pushed me towards her.

Well now I was already in the middle so I can't really escape even if I wanted too, which I don't. I secretly smile and head towards her seat, but before I could reach it, I see Mineta trying to climb onto the seat.

"Hehehehe, her costume makes her look amazing." He says making grabby hands.

"Oh no you don't." Sero says while launching his tape at him and pulling him away to another girl-free seat and sitting beside him.

He looks at me giving me a big smile and a thumbs up while trying to contain Mineta. I give him a small nod and sit down beside her and look at her. She looks so peaceful I relax in my seat for the road ahead.

OoO

y/n pov ~

I feel myself being shaken awake, I groan and open my eyes to see Kaminari giving me a big smile.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead!" Kaminari greets me.

"Hi." I say groggily still not fully awake.

"We're here." He tells me as he gets up holding his hand out.

I grab his hand and he helps me up. We walk out of the bus and take a look at the USJ. woah Aizawa guides us inside and we stop in our tracks to see Thirteen and all the natural disasters making more excited to train. Midoriya asks about All Might and they just tell us that he won't be joining us, then holding up three fingers. What could that mean? I shrugged it off and listened to further instructions. My smile turned thin when I felt something off, I don't know what, but something didn't feel right. And I was right, the lights started to short circuit and the water fountain was going on and off. Then, there it was, a portal, a gateway for all the villains to pass through. Oh no....

OoO

hello!! I know, I suck at staying on schedule, I'm lazy like that lol!! anyways, the action starts in the next chapter which I'm actually going to be writing right now because I'm bored and have nothing better to do. also, for those who don't know or didn't care in the beginning, this is my first story so I'm kind of doing mostly the big events that happened, but I wanted to try to make something just about y/n and denki, I tried, here it is, hope you enjoyed it!! well, time to go work on my next one.

PLEASE STAY SAFE!!! BYEEE SPEEDSTERS