𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

It was the next day and classes went back to normal. Everyone in class was talking about our appearances on the news but I was too lost in my thoughts to join the conversation. I need to train more so I can run faster in the cold. I came out of my thoughts when ... Aizawa?! Why is he here? Wasn't he severely injured. Pfft, he looks like a mummy. He told us his injuries are irrelevant because of something more important.

"The U.A Sports Festival." Aizawa announced.

"Should we be doing that after the attack?!" students were worrying.

"The competition is far too important to cancel. It is one of the most-viewed events in the world and a major opportunity for U.A students to get scouted by professional Hero Agencies." He explains then lets the class be by taking a nap.

During lunch, Mina and Jirou come up to me, Mina rambling on about the Sports Festival.

"I think that if we just do our best, then we'll definitely be scouted!" She throws her fist in the air, Jirou and I shaking our heads while giggling at her actions. We continued on to the mess hall and get in line.

"I'm starving." I whined while trying to get a look at what's for lunch.

"I feel like I've been hearing that everyday now." Jirou laughs. I pout.

"Well, it's not my fault my stomach digests faster than normal." The girls giggle and grab their lunches and I follow. We look around for somewhere to sit but Mina already starts walking somewhere so we just followed ending up at a table with Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and ... Bakugo?

"Hey girls! Come sit." Kirishima said scooting over giving us space to sit. Bakugo clicked his tongue and did the same. Mina and Jirou sat in the empty space next to Kirishima and I sat in the empty space next to Kaminari.

We all ate and talked about ourselves still getting to know each other. Bakugo would occasionally join the conversation when asked something. If I didn't know any better, he was getting used to us. I was eating my ramen while listening to the rest talk about music until a chip was taken from my tray. I glared at Kaminari who popped the chip in his mouth. Oh honey, nah, stealing my food just ain't gonna work. I smacked Kaminari in the back of his head.

"Baka! Don't take my food!" I continue eating my food. He just laughs while rubbing the back of his head.

"Hey you two.." I hear making me look up from my food and slurping up the noodle hanging out. "What's with the whole 'Pika' thing hmm?" Sero says with a smirk laying his head on his hand.

Kaminari blushes a little but I just giggle. "Well, look at him. He's Pika in the flesh." I laugh and the others join me.

OoO

The rest of class was boring and I wanted to go home. My prayers were answered when we were dismissed. I packed up and started to head out the door meeting a blocked doorway blocked by students from other classes.