𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

It was the day of the U.A Sports Festival. When I woke up, I was going to jump out of bed until I see my family surrounding me. "Hi?" I laugh a little and sit up.

"Why are you still in bed?! Come on! Get up! You got to look good! You're going to be on TV you know?!" My sister starting pulling me off the bed and dragging me to the bathroom while my parents were laughing. "Alright, alright, now everyone out, so I can get dressed." I shooed them out of my room and shut the door. I put on my uniform and applied some mascara, I didn't want to put on much since I'll be all over the place, most likely sweating. I brushed through my hair and put it into a ponytail (if you have short hair or curly hair then wear it however you like), I brushed my teeth, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I was being pushed to hurry up and eat, I swear they're more excited than I am. I finally finished and went to hug my parents goodbye. "We'll be in the stands cheering for you!" My mom gave me a smile then shoved me to the door, I laugh a little and put on my shoes. I wave goodbye then wink at my dad letting him know that I'll do my best.

When I get to the school, I'm sent to the locker room with the training uniform making me slump a little bit. bummer, I really wanted to show off my costume. I shrug it off and change. I go to the waiting room meeting the rest of my class. I see Mina complaining about not getting to wear her costume making me giggle and walk towards her and the girls. I was about to talk before Ida enters the room stating that we're about to enter the arena. I close my mouth and start to walk but stop when Todoroki approached Midoriya.

Todoroki explains that he will defeat Midoriya. Well duh, it's a competition, don't need to make a huge fuss about it. "Hey man, let's just calm down." Kirishima tries to diffuse the situation. Todoroki ignores him and moves to leave the room but Midoriya stops him saying that he is also aiming for the top just like all the other students. I smile a little at his words and start walking out. I approach Midoriya. "Very well said." I smile at him then continue to walk with the rest of class with my hands behind my back.

We walk out to the stage facing hundreds of people and heroes in the stands roaring as soon as we made an appearance. "There's a lot of people." I hear beside me, I turn to the voice. "Oh hey Pika. Yeah, there is, but don't let it get to you, think of it as a way to get you pumped up. Remember they're here to see you and your cool ass quirk." I pat his back and look up to Midnight who's standing on the stage. "You're right! Thanks Y/N!" he smiles then looks up as well.

Midnight calls up Bakugo, who's apparently the student representative, to lead the pledge.

"I'm just gonna let you know... I'm gonna win." And with that he hopped off the stage and joined the class again with all the other classes booing behind him and Ida scolding him for making our class look bad. I hold in a laugh and shake my head. That's Bakugo for you. Midnight announces the preliminaries of the Festival, which is an Obstacle Race 4 kilometers around the stadium. Yes! I got this! I look too Kaminari.