𝐭𝐞𝐧

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

"What?! Really?" Uraraka says, cheeks going pink.

"That's what I was told." Yao-momo told us.

"Ooo fun!!" Hagakure was jumping.. I think.

"We'll look so cute!!" Mina said tugging on my arm.

"Well, let's put them on!" I said grabbing the outfit.

Us 1a girls were currently getting dressed into cheerleading outfits because supposedly we're doing a cheer before the final battle. After fixing my skirt, I look at myself in the mirror, trying to pull my skirt down, seeing as it's short. Jirou doing the same next to me, we just look at each other and laugh. I don't really understand why we're doing this especially since it's such a last minute thing but it'll be fun... right?

As Present Mic was announcing the recreational side games before the finals, we walk out to meet with the rest of our class. I look around noticing that there's other professional cheerleaders and we're the only ones who are dressed up. My cheeks heat up as I see the participants looking at us. Jirou and I hide behind Mina. Yao-Momo deadpans figuring out she was fooled seeing as Mineta was drooling over us. I look over to Kaminari and see his eyes widen, his mouth slightly open and cheeks rosy. I start feeling self-conscious with his staring.

denki pov ~

I was listening to Kirishima complain that his hair is not that different from Bakugo's, just watching as Bakugo did not give a care in the world. I was being shaken, I looked down to see Mineta giggling and pointing somewhere. I look up and see the girls walking towards our class with the cheerleading outfits. I smile to myself seeing that they fell for our trick but my smile turn into a 'o' shape when I see Y/N, looking around nervously and laughing with Jirou and Mina. She looked perfect, the way the cheerleading outfit showed off her perfect body, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She soon turned to me tilting her head a little showing her confusion, she turns her face to Yaoyorozu as if she told her something, she then slowly turns her head to me and walking towards me. I feel slight pain in the back of head waking me out of my trance. I hear laughing.

"Stop staring dude, she's walking this way." Sero says still laughing.

"Kaminari!" I hear making me turn to see a Y/N with an aura I have not seen yet.

"And she doesn't look happy." Kirishima continues laughing.

I smile nervously and start backing away, then bolt.

"Don't run away! Get back here" She yells chasing after me. To think, being chased by Y/N, the most beautiful girl here, in a cheerleading outfit. I should be happy to live such a dream. But no, I'm running for my life. Y/N's freaking scary!!

OoO

y/n pov ~

After students withdrawing and giving their spots to others happened, Midnight discloses all of the matchups for the first bracket. Oh? Me and Ida? If I win, I could possibly go against Kaminari, if he wins too! The girls and I went back to the locker rooms to change back into our uniforms since we had a little time to prepare ourselves before the matches.