𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

After All Might had gave us our instructions, we were told to get partners and we had to choose from the slot. The girls were worried about getting paired up with the grape head boy I found named as Mineta and All Might realized this, so he had the boy sit out for the time being. And so, the partner choosing began. My partner was Kaminari and I was actually pretty relieved because I would be able to work well without having to be shy around anyone. I then started looking around for him when I felt a tap on my shoulder but aside from the tap I felt some sort of shock? I turned around to find Kaminari.

"Did you just shock me?" I asked him

"Oh my god! Did I do that?! Are you okay?! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to --" He started panicking until I interrupted him.

"Don't worry, it didn't hurt I just wanted to make sure I felt what I thought I did." I assured him with a small smile.

"Wait? Really? It didn't hurt you?" He questioned me confused.

"Yeah, as you know my speed has to do with lightning so your electricity doesn't really have much affect on me." I explain.

"Oh wow, I guess if we were to go against each other I'd be done for." He says chuckling a bit.

"Don't assume that, you seem like a good opponent sparky." I tell him.

"Did you just call me sparky?" He asks me

"Sorry! Is that rude to say?! I just said it because you gave like a spark and --" It was my turn to start panicking until he starts chuckling.

"No, no it's fine. I like it. I also wanted to say I really like your costume and sorry for the way Mineta treated you." He said rubbing his neck.

"O-oh thanks." I say blushing a little.

All Might then starts telling us that Team A and Team D will be starting (which is Midoriya & Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Ida) and tells us all to go inside so we can watch. The trial begins and it was going alright until we saw Bakugo start to attack Midoriya but he seemed to have it under control.

We're gonna skip the Deku vs. Kaachan thing because bb this ain't about them (love bakugo tho <3)

"That was intense." I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Yeah.." Kaminari says next to me.

The next to go was Team B and Team I (Todoroki & Shoji vs. Ojiro & Hagakure). We watched as Shoji was listening out for any noise from the 'villain' team, we then see him step out as Todoroki turns the whole building to ice making us all freeze our butts off. I look to Kaminari and he is shaking A LOT and I smiled a little looking at how cute he looked. 'What?! Cute? I mean uhhh cool... yeah cool '. I walk in front of him and put my hands on arms. He looks at me confused and then I start to rub my hands up and down starting slow.