𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

I was entering U.A thinking about all that happened this week. After training on the first day, my dad brought me to his agency everyday, I used to go there a lot but this time was different since I got to follow him on missions. He tried to keep me out of villains ways, he mostly had me help with rescues. In the end, we trained one last time to see how much I had improved and I actually ended up getting faster. One step closer to beating my dad. He also taught me that move that knocked me down, it'll come in handy one day.

I made it to the doorway and heard laughing, I peaked in to see Kirishima and Sero cracking up, then see Bakugo with his hair flat. I tried holding it in but I started laughing as well.

"Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo?" The two say in sync.

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." Bakugo was shaking in anger. I touched his hair as I kept laughing. "I'll kill you too!" Bakugo pointed to me.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy." Sero taunted.

"What'd you call me?!" Bakugo's hair went back up into it's normal state making me take my hand back, laugh even more and  wipe the tears in my eyes.

"Hey, there it goes!" Kirishima and Sero point out.

I leave the chaotic scene, my laughter dying down and walking over to Mina, Jirou and Tsu.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Mina leans on the desk and I wave at the girls copying Mina.

"Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jirou twirled her earphone jack.

"But it still sounds like so much fun." Mina slammed the table.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." She unintentionally bragged.

"Okay, that's cool." The three of us pointed out.

"What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?" We turned to see Uraraka surrounded by a dark aura.

"I'd say it was very enlightening." The four of us just blinked.

"I think she found her fighting spirit." Urakaka began punching the air.

"Yeah, that battle hero must've been something else." Jirou says.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." I hear Kaminari say.

"Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari. All women are demons at heart." Mineta seemed to be really frightened. I put on a mischievous grin and silently walked up to him. "They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces."