𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

"Now that you've finished your first semester at U.A High, it's time for your summer vacation to officially begin. However.. don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making."

We're outside of U.A, by the bus station about to go on our trip.

"At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become 'Plus Ultra!'"

"Yes, sir!" The class says simultaneously.

"Ahh I'm still so excited we all get to go to camp!" Mina squeals in excitement. I smile at her enthusiasm.

I hear Uraraka yell out. "Uh. Let's hear it for camp!" Her face was extremely red, but she started chanting 'camp!', Kaminari and Mina joining in before we were interrupted.

"I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be so embarrassing." A boy from Class 1-B talked down on us making me squint my eyes at him, not that he was paying me any attention. This must be the boy everyone keeps talking about, Monoma.

"Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" His 'smack-talk' was put to an end by a karate chop to the head, by a girl in their class, Itsuka Kendo.

"Don't mind him!" She drags him away, her class watching her as if it was regular thing.

"Oh, it's Class B!" Midoriya barely notices them.

"It's nice to see you outside of the Sports Festival." A girl with dark green hair tilts her head. "I guess now we're not technically rivals." Another girl with short black hair and sky blue eyes nods.

"Time to get on the bus!" Kendo commands them, they all follow.

"Attention, Class A, our bus is here. Everyone line up in seating order!" Ida waves his arms around.

We get on the bus, and a small smile appears on my face when I see the way the bus seating arrangement looks like. Ida's going to freak.

I sit in the front by the window, students passing by to find a seat. Mina hops on and excitedly sits next to me with a box of pocky. Across from us Kaminari and Kirishima sit. Ida gets on the bus and his face goes pale at the sight of everyone not caring about his earlier demands.

"Here's the deal. We'll be on this bus about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused." Aizawa slightly turns his head, his eyes peeking out from the seat. Though, no one really listened to him since everyone was minding their own business.

Mina opened her box of pocky, offering me some. I could never refuse free food, so I got some.

"Why aren't we blastin' some music?" Kaminari shouts out.