"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"

Start from the beginning

"See you!", Wei Ying waved walking inside his studio. After dropping off wei ying, Lan Zhan drove off to his office feeling rather gloomy of the decision he was about to take. 

"The esteemed lan wangji calling me for the first time in years! Did someone die or do we want someone dead?", Jin zixuan snarked from the other side of the call.

Lan wangji sighed and almost disconnected from the call. But, he needed the man to help him. After all he was the one who was presumed to be related to the alleged Mo Xuanyu.

"Do it."

"Wha- what the hell are you talking about? Weren't you adamant on not doing it!?", The sound of glass breaking was heard from the other side. The sound of the older man coughing and heaving a harsh breath made lan wangji regret his decisions even more.

"Announce it."

Lan wangji deadpanned parking his car in his usual spot.

"It should be seen everywhere."

"I will reveal his name personally.", Lan wangji instructed calmly getting slightly irritated when the older man did not stop coughing.

"F-fine.", He stuttered from the other side slightly turning pale when he tried to comprehend what Lan wangji had just told him.

"Thank you.", Lan wangji said one last time before he disconnected from the call. He looked at his secretary who looked as pale as the day he had joined in as his secretary.

The man immediately bowed down respectfully in front of Lan wangji who was already tired of asking the man not to do that anymore.

"No need.", Lan Zhan requested and started walking towards the elevator which would lead him to his office. The secretary nodded and followed him.

"I need you to organise something.", He coldly said still not believing what he was about to do.

"Two weeks. I need it in two weeks.", The secretary nodded taking a note of whatever he instructed.

"What should be the theme?", He asked tapping his pen against the notepad nervously.

"An engagement." , Lan wangji simply said and left the room for the board meeting which was going to happen in less then ten fifteen minutes.

The secretary swore he choked on his spit and almost died from the impact.

Meanwhile, wei ying was looking at a painting with bored eyes and thought of a hundred different ways to year it apart and set it on fire. The only thing which stopped him was the moment when he remembered the amount of time he had taken to complete the insufferable painting.

"I wanna get drunk now.", He frustratingly whispered snapping his fragile brush into half. The sound of the door being opened from behind after Someone had flawlessly entered the password to it had just ruined his mood even more.

"Go away! The gallery opens next year or never!"

"Nie huaisang! If you emerge from behind with your so called fucking handfan I will snap that fan into half!", Wei Ying growled out almost throwing the painting at the man behind without even looking back.

When he heard the amused Chuckle from behind, he knew that it wasn't nie huaisang. That still did note scare him enough to make him turn around and look at the person standing behind.

"Wen chao or wen Xu if it's you running away from your ex's I swear to god I will personally invite them to castrate you!", Wei Ying spat once again this time turning around to look at who it was.

"Who the fuck are you!?", Wei Ying screeched throwing paint on the man's face. Gu Ming who just so happened to be wearing an all white attire felt his vision darken when he saw yellow paint all over his expensive attire.

Wei Ying grabbed the pocket knife out of his boots and almost plunged forward but, that was when he remembered who the odd man was.

"Before you attack me! I'd like to clarify something.", Gu Ming's heart raced a mile per minute when he saw how serious wei ying was with the sharp knife in his hands.

"I'm the fucker who used to own this studio before you!", He threw his hands up in the air when he saw how wei wuxian still neared him.

"I even poured coffee on you that day?", Gu Ming reminded wei wuxian who had huffed out a sharp breath of relief.

"I remember.", Wei Ying said showing him the bandage around his left hand. Gu Ming laughed nervously and handed the man a bouquet with flowers and chocolates on it, it was obviously custom made with wei ying's favourite flowers and chocolates.

"How did you know about my favourite flowers?",  He suspiciously asked obviously after taking a whiff of the tiger lilies.

"The Barista from the cafe next street.", Gu ming replied back with ease. The man with almond shaped eyes looked around the studio in awe and clicked a few pictures of the portraits he found amazing.

Wei Ying simply nodded and put the pocket knife back inside his boots.

"I just wanted to apologise for what I did that day.", Gu ming sincerely apologised to wei ying who was slightly taken aback.

"It's alright. Now,I need to get back to work it was great to see you but, goodbye~!", Wei Ying showed the man out with a grin and chocolate on his face.

"Wait! Atleast let me apologise first! Can I mayhaps take you out somewhere as an apology?", Wei Ying stopped mid tracks and looked at Gu Ming with a blank look.

"I'm engaged, you know?", Wei Ying showed the man the thin silver band around his thin finger. Gu Ming at the sight of the engagement ring, confirmed that, indeed the boy was engaged. He slightly grit his teeth and gave him the man in front of him his finest smile.

"Ah~ yes I can see that.", Gu Ming chuckled.

"Well how about we go out as friends? Just friend's.", Gu ming asked letting wei wuxian think for a good minute before he answered.

"That seems fine by me.",  Wei Ying hummed exchanging numbers with the man in front of him. The man in front of him did not seem so bad, after all, most of his friends were busy with their lives.

Nie huaisang busy with his boyfriend wen ning. Mianmian was too busy with her job and her wife. Wen chao and wen Xu were busy with their father's work and running away from their ex's.

"We go where I decide we go.", Wei Ying said with a grin on his face. The man gave him an enthusiastic nod and finally walked towards the door.

"That's fine by me, pretty boy!", Gu min said waving goodbye to wei ying who let out a scowl when he called him pretty.

"I am not pretty! I am fucking handsome!", He exclaimed stomping his right foot against the table almost flipping it in the process.

"Sure!", His deep voice rand throughout the silent room. His eyes darkened the second he walked outside the studio.

"How did It go inside Master Gu?", The butler asked politely opening the door to the sleek black car.

"We need to break up an engagement Jian kai."

Extra

"Does lan er gege want me? ", Wei Ying asked like the pretty little tease he was and got on top of him.

Lan Zhan looked at his boyfriend slightly scared and froze when he felt his lips being captured by wei ying's much softer ones.

"Wreck me lan er gege."

Lan Zhan woke up with a jolt and a little gasp leaving his cherry red lips. Something was weird about the dream, he did not wake up like he usually does.

He looked at the time and realised that it was in the middle of the night.

"Wreck me lan er gege"

Lan Zhan wiped the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead and felt something he hadn't felt for anyone.

Oh, dear god, he wanted to wreck the pretty boy!