Dragon

~muggle AU, Harry is a cop, Draco is a mass murderer, TW - Stockholm syndrome, violence, and smut~ 

Harry woke to a searing pain rushing through his head, as well as his eyes while they adjusted to the room. It was big dusty and dark, only one tiny sliver of a window in the corner of the room. The room had a big desk on one side, next to a door that he could have guessed was a bathroom. There was a small stove and sink on another wall, next to a couch area that was across from the desk. Next to the kitchen was another door, witch was either too outside or a bedroom, and the door next to the couch was the other. The room almost looked like a one story house, but limited to one room. 

Harry tried to move his hands, but found that they were tied to a heater with a thick tan rope. His legs were splayed out in front of him, his blue jeans smudged in dirt and dust. He was still in his uniform from yesterday morning, and it smelled horrible.

The events from the day prior came rushing back to his head. He and Hermionie had been sent to investigate a body found on the bank of a river, left by the mass murderer who called himself Dragon. Each of his victims had a heart shape carved into their right cheek, and it was a way for Dragon to tell the cops that he had been the one to murder them. So far, they had found seventeen bodies from him, and Harry didn't want to think about how many they hadn't found.

He and Hermionie had been studying the body and looking for evidence around it, when Harry had looked up to see a shadowy figure standing just inside the woods, watching them. He had immediately run towards the man, ignoring his better judgement, and chased him for miles. He had done a lot of endurance training in the past, so it was easy for Harry to keep up. After about six miles of nonstop running, the man finally stopped in a clearing. 

Harry stopped as well, confused. He was about to pull his gun out when the man turned and threw something that looked like a dart at his neck. He didn't remember what happened after, only that he had hit the ground and the last thing he had seen was the mans black hood getting taken off and seeing a tuft of blond hair.

Harry was about to close his eyes again when he heard the door next to the kitchen being kicked open. He jumped up, but was pulled back down by the restraints. Three people entered, all wearing seemingly normal clothes. One was a tall black man, one was a short black haired woman, and the last one was a shorter, but still tall, man with the same blond hair he had seen before be was shot unconscious. All of their eyes turned to him, and they quickly shut the door.

"Well then, it looks like the brave cop is awake." The blond was said, walking closer to Harry. He was about to respond when the blond pulled out a knife and glared down. "Speak without permission and i'll cut off your tongue."

Harry quickly closed his mouth and looked down at the floor. The blond squatted down to Harry's level, lifting his chin with the small silver dagger in his hand. He moved Harry's head from left to right, studying his face while the tip of the knife slowly pierced his skin.

The blond was quite attractive, or Harry would think more so if it was a different situation. He had very defined features, a square jawline and highlighted cheekbones. His lips were pink and the perfect size, his nose could double as a box cutter, and his eyebrows seemed to be perfectly angled on his face. His eyes were a light gray color that Harry had never seen before, and they showed a look of pure boredom, that he didn't understand. Why was a mass murderer bored.

"Well you're a pretty little one, aren't you?" The blond said, still studying Harry.

"Draco, get over here." The tall one growled from the couch. Draco frowned and stood up, and Harry just then realized he was smiling.

Harry watched him walk away, his eyes unintentionally staring at his arse before he caught himself. He knew he was gay, but he couldn't be attracted to a fucking psychopath, could he?