Crazy in love

~TW descriptions of blood and psychopath Harry and Draco~

Harry walked slow and calm down the empty hallway, the darkness from outside making it hard to see. He felt something drip off of his finger, and brought his hand up to his eyes to laugh at the sight. He wiped the red liquid drip off his fingers, that would be sure to stain his jeans.

He found his way back to the eighth year dorm, and opened the door with his elbow to make sure the blood didn't get on the wall. There wasn't anyone in the common room, it was way to late in the night for anyone besides him and his boyfriend to be awake.

He slowly opened the door to his room, smiling at the sight of his blond boyfriend calmly reading with the candlelight surrounding the emerald green bed. Harry shut the door, locking it and putting a silencing charm on it before turning back to Draco.

Draco had now looked up from his book, and carefully shut it before walking to meet Harry. "Did you do it?" The blond whispered, grabbing Harry's bloody hands and rubbing them.

Harry nodded, an evil smile forming on his face. He gave Draco a peck on the lips before walking towards their bathroom.

"You should have been there, Dray." Harry told him. "It felt amazing." Harry said as he slowly rubbed the bar of white soap on his stained hands. He felt Draco's hungry gaze on him as he let the sink water run red.

He massaged the muscly arms, making sure no evidence of the blood remained. Harry quickly took off his shirt in one motion, his jeans and boxers coming off after. He walked to the shower, slowly turning the nob to the hottest it could go. 

"Darling, if I could have joined you, I would have." Draco purred, draping his arms around the now naked Harry. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Harry turned to let his gaze meet Draco's. "Not at all, love." He whispered, then turning back to the shower.

He stepped into the burning hot water, letting it burn his skin under the intense heat. The water at his feet turned pink as well as the water rushing down his tan skin. He grabbed his right shoulder with his left hand pulling it forward and back, then scraping some dried blood off with his long nails. He ran his fingers through his messy hair, separating the stands of the brown locks so all of it could get wet.

The sliding glass door opened to reveal Draco, now naked as well. The blond stepped into the water with Harry, who could yet again feel his eyes on him. Draco smirked when his eyes reached lower on Harry, then looked back up at him.

"It turned you on again, did it?" Draco said with his eyebrow raised.

Harry pulled his lover forward, so both their head were under the water. "You know it always does." He leaned up to kiss the slightly taller boy, putting his hands around his neck to pull him closer.

Draco almost immediately started to kiss back, grabbing Harry's strong hipbones to get each other as close as possible. Harry opened his mouth to Draco, who dived his tongue in and touched each and every part of Harry's mouth.

Draco pulled away to bring his hands up to Harry's face and study it. Harry had noticeable bags under his eyes, as well as a streak of blood across his cheek. Draco let out a chuckle and wiped it away with his thumb.

"He will never hurt you again, love." Harry growled, stroking the back of his neck. "No one will." 

Draco smiled innocently, dragging his hands through Harry's hair. He leaned down to lick the shell of his ear, witch the shorter boy moaned at and tilted his head back. "They would regret it if they did."

✩✩✩

Harry woke up tangled in Draco's hold, their legs twisted into another and their arms wrapped around each other. He didn't want to wake the other boy, so he watched the blonds chest rise and fall, his face relaxed and calm.