Hair

~short fluff~

"Your hair is really soft after you wash it." A familiar voice beside me said.

I turned to see Draco, looking at me longingly, gesturing with his eyes up to my hair. "You can touch it if you want." I laughed at my boyfriend.

He smiled and scooted closer, reaching his hand out to rub his fingers through my recently washed hair. I smiled to myself before turning back to my book. I noticed that Draco kept shifting back and forth, so I decided to make it easier for him by laying my head in his lap.

As he continued to play with my hair, a few aww's and ooo's could be heard from the other eighth years in the common room. I knew neither of us minded though, we were already out and most people accepted it.

I felt the book that I was now holding over my face being pushed away. My eyes met Draco's and we both smiled.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Hi Dray." I whispered back.

I felt his thumb move across my scar, tracing it. I closed my eyes and let myself drown in the head massage. I felt his lips on my forehead and his left hand intertwining with mine on top of the closed book that laid on my chest.

"You guys are too cute!" A voice from behind the couch told us.

I didn't have to open my eyes to know that it was Pansy. "We know." I responded.

Draco let out a small chuckle and gave a small tug on my hair. I opened my eyes and saw him looking back down at me.

For once, I actually felt okay. There wasn't an insane psyco after me and I finally felt safe for once in my life.

I had the best boyfriend in the world and the best friends ever.

It was the first time in my whole life that I had felt pure happiness.

And it was perfect.