Pillow

~short fluff~

"You are my new pillow." I grumbled at my best friend who just tried to stand up.

All the eighth years had a party last night, and I ended up sleeping on top of Harry, who had quickly become my best friend while back at Hogwarts.

I never had many friends, and his friends sent more time with each other than they did with Harry. The friendship was unexpected but perfect.

I desperately wanted to tell Harry that I had been in love with him for some time now, but I was a complete coward. He probably wouldn't feel the same anyway, so I had decided to just preserve the friendship.

"Are you saying i'm soft?" Harry laughed in his raspy morning voice.

"Yes."

"On the outside or the inside?"

"Yes."

Harry gasped and pushed me off of him. "Rude." He said, but he was smiling.

"Git. I was comfortable." I groaned, my head now on the cold stone of the floor.

All at once, my head started to hurt and I felt like throwing up. I wasn't sure how many drinks I had the night before, but it was probably way too many.

"Did you mean what you said yesterday?" Harry asked.

I froze. Shit. What did drunk me decide to spill?

"Wh- What do you mean?" I stuttered, sitting up to face him.

"You don't remember?"

"I was drunk. You weren't?" I questioned, hoping to avoid the topic about whatever I had told him.

"No, I just had some punch. Vernon used to drink a lot, so I stay away from it." His head hung low while talking about his uncle.

"Oh, sorry... if I had known I wouldn't have-"

"Are you in love with me?" Harry blurted out.

"W-What?" I felt my face flush red and I tensed.

"You kind of told me you were while you were drunk... It's fine if you aren't. But," He looked up to meet my terrified gaze. "I was kind of hoping you are."

His suggestive smile told me somewhat that he felt the same. "Yeah, Harry. I'm completely head over heals in love with your hot ass." I smirked.

He smiled bigger than I had ever seen. "Good. I'm in love with your hotter ass."

I smiled and jumped on him, letting our lips meet for the first time. It felt like magic, nothing I had ever felt before. His beautiful lips that I had spent hours staring at fit perfectly with mine.