Act 21: Yellow's army last stand

The sun raised, illuminating the colony. Everyone felt that that day would be the last day of battle. Our forces were almost as big as the ones that Yellow had. We only needed to make our best effort to defeat them. We rested on a building that was similar to the Lunar Sea Spire. I made guard alongside some Gems in rooftop of the building. The General Rose also sent the Aquamarines to seek for the enemy forces or a Gem ally that was lost or hiding. Pink Pearl stayed with me besides I requested her to rest, but she said that she will rest when we returned victorious to Homeworld.

-Good morning Shining Star- the General Rose said walking to me.

-Good day ma'am- I said.

-Greetings- Pink Pearl said politely.

-Any news?- the General Rose asked.

-No ma'am, unless you can consider a new that the sun raised- I said.

The General Rose laughed a little bit.

-So, are you anxious to finish this fight?- the General Rose asked.

-Yes ma'am. I want to show to the Homeworld that Pink Diamond's court has to be respected and taken seriously as any court- I said.

-Same my friend, besides that maybe it will hard for the Diamonds to admit the defeat- the General Rose said.

-Don't worry General, our sensual and graceful Diamond will take care of scrub it in their faces- I said.

-She will make a victory dance or something like that?- the General Rose asked while laughing a little bit.

-Maybe, who knows, our Diamond is unpredictable, even for a Sapphire- I said.

-Yeah, she is very unique. I would like that the other Diamonds would be like her, especially White Diamond. If they were less strict and more kind and tolerant to their people like Pink is, the Gem Empire would be better and the Gems more happy- the General Rose said.

Amazingly, the General Rose already understood which my role was in the Gem Empire: make the Gems happy (and that includes procuring their safety, improving their live quality and a big etc.). However, the Diamonds didn't knew it and they thought that my only purpose was to make them happy, no the rest of the Gems. I wonder if White thought in my purpose when she created me?

She told me many times that she created the other Diamonds with the aspects that she had to repress. However, I believe that it's a lie. First of all, I think that she felt alone and wanted an "equal" to rule at her, well, under her side. I said "equal" because she is the ruler, the matriarch of the Gem Empire. Yellow, Blue nor I have the same importance in the Empire as her (our symbol showed it very well) as well that we are smaller than her, so she didn't created us equal to her.

I think that she created us according to the feelings that she actually lacks or is hard to express for her, so we help her to express them, or more like that we express anger, sadness or happiness for her. She has that and many other feelings, but she constantly represses them because she saw them as weakness and imperfection. But she is wrong, but she can't accept no one denying her idea of perfection, not even myself, the imperfect Pink Diamond and the rebellious Rose Quartz.

-I think the same General- I said.

Minutes later the Aquamarines arrived. They told us that the opposing army was located in the southwest and that the commander of Yellow's remaining forces was Hessonite (the same Hessonite that was the best of Yellow's commanding forces. She was a pain in the ass during the Rebellion war).