Act 13: Becoming a puppeteer

-Phew, what a relief- I said.

-Yeah. It seems that your consciousness it's linked to your Gemstone, so if you wake up you will return to your body in no time- Pink Pearl said.

-Yeah, it seems that way. That's a pretty weird power that I have- I said.

-Yeah, even weirder that you power to make fruits of yourself- Pink Pearl said.

-And also pretty useless. I mean, while I can create a fruity army, what's the use of getting in other Gems bodies? In the battlefield will be useless, since I first need to concentrate and sleep and it's impossible to do that while being attacked by the enemy- I said.

-Are you kidding Pink!? That possession power of yours is the coolest thing ever!- Spinel shouted excited.

-What?- I asked confused.

-If I had your powers, I will enter into many random Gems to do pranks and nobody will know that Spinel is behind them. I will become the ultimate joker. But I will also enter into strong and hot Gems, for, you know, have some fun. Possessing Blue Diamond...it will be so nice...bluebs- Spinel said in a very pervy tone.

What Spinel said gave me a big idea. It was a risky idea, but danger wasn't unknown for me.

-Spinel, you gave a great idea!- I shouted.

-You will possess Blue Diamond and do pervy things in her body?- Spinel said excited with a big smile on her face.

-Eh...no. I will possess Yellow so I will convince the other Diamonds to give me a colony and apologize with my Gems- I said.

-Well, in that case, why you don't enter White Diamond?- Pink Pearl asked.

-I think that the other Diamonds will find out that something will be odd with her. Instead, Yellow is easier to imitate, and she can convince Blue and White to give me a colony. Also that I am very angry with her for what she did to my Rose Quartz- I said.

-But, how do you plan to possess Yellow Diamond? You could barely move out of your body, it will be almost impossible to reach her tower- Pink Pearl said.

-Well, I first need to train my possession powers, so, I will need to possess one of you to train. Any volunteers?- I said.

-Oh! Oh! Pick me Pink, pick me Pink!- Spinel shouted excited and extending her right hand.

-No thanks Pink. The idea of someone entering my Gemstone, controlling me, making me do things that I don't want, making me say things I don't want, loosing time of my immortal life and nor having a single memory of what happened...it's just disgusting- Pink Pearl said feeling a little disgusted by the idea.

-All right Pin Pea, I understand you very well. Well Spinel, why do you want me to possess you? I mean, it's a very weird task- I said.

-Because you will become me and that will make us closer, like a Fusion, just without merging our bodies, also that it's impossible for us to fuse because we are different Gems- Spinel said.

-All right. Well, I can do everything I want everything I want while being in your body, Gemstone, whatever?- I asked.

-Yeah, besides I know very well that you will respect me. Besides, if you make me play, dance or do jokes you will do things that I usually do. Talking about that, it will be very funny that I possess White Diamond. Imagine White dancing and doing the funny stuff that I usually do- Spinel said.