Act 5: Tasty and crunchy

The General Rose and I stayed for some time in the building until we left. We said our goodbyes and I returned to my room. When I entered I saw that Spinel and Pink Pearl had a little food war, much to Pink Pearl's nuisance. All my room was a big mess, stains and rest of food in all the place.

-What is going here!? I can't believe it! Are you having a food war...- I said.

-Oh, Pink I'm so sorry...- Spinel said.

-Without inviting me!? Take this- I said tacking something like a fruit and launching it to Spinel.

It was a direct hit. She exaggerated the hit and started to walk as she was severely injured (or drunk) and the collapsed into the floor.

-I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing- Spinel said with her last "breath" before "dying".

-Come on, don't be exaggerated, I didn't launched it with all my strength. I even didn't launched one of my shields- I said.

-True- Spinel said standing up immediately –however is fun to do-

-Yeah, that's true- I said.

-Pink, why do you ordered food?- Pink Pearl asked.

-I eat some and I actually like it, so I ordered some to eat, however, it appears that Spinel found another use for them- I said.

-Yeah, they have a better use as toys- Spinel said.

-My Diamonds, might I request for Spinel to clean this mess?- Pink Pearl said.

-Request accomplished Pin Pear- I said.

-What? I don't like to clean!- Spinel said in a suffering tone.

-I know, but since you started this food war it's correct that you clean it. Pearl always work hard to maintain the room clean, so since you messed up, you will have to clean it- I said firmly.

-No! Please my Diamond, have mercy on this cute and boobless Spinel!- Spinel said crawling to me and kissing my shoes.

-I'm sorry Spinel, but you will have to do it- I said closing my arms.

-All right- Spinel said standing up-but, can I play a last game?

-Well, what do you say P P?- I asked Pink Pearl.

-It's all right for me, just that she just clean everything- Pink Pearl said.

-Very good- Spinel said moving to a pile of food like a wire toy -Let's play another game, this time I get to win-

-My stars...- I said.

Spinel started to spin at high speed and then launched the food at high speed to me. I summoned quickly my shield to protect me, not because the hit would hurt me but because I already took a bath and didn't wanted to take another one. I advanced to Spinel, who, seeing that I couldn't be defeated, started to attack Pink Pearl, who covered with some rests of food.

-Pink Pearl!- I shouted summoning another shield for her- take it!-

I launched the shield and Pink Pearl took it, covering better from Spinel's rampage.

-Thanks Pink! Now stop her!- Pink Pearl said while covering with my shield.

-I will- I said.

I advanced toward Spinel, who started to get out of ammo.