𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ so close, yet still far ❜︎  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ so close, yet still far ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

The awkward silence fell between the strange group. Leo and Crookshanks led the way down the stairs. Then Lupin, Pettigrew, and Ron went next.

Next came snSnpe drifting creepily along, his toes hitting each star as they decided.

Then it was Celeste followed By Sirius, Harry, and Hermione.

"You know what this means?" he said abruptly to his niece and godson.

"Turning Pettigrew in?"

"You're free," said Harry.

"You'll finally get to live your life together." Celeste smiled softly at his giddy behavior.

"Yes..." said Sirius slowly. "But I'm also your Uncle, and Harry's godfather."

Harry nodded, "Yeah I knew that."

"Your parents appointed Remus and I as your guardians Celeste, Harry. Speaking of your godfather I think he's itching to properly meet you...I heard about the whole family Custody battle between the Malfoys and Tonks. From all people I had to hear it from the Lestranges."

"How'd they find out?" Celeste questioned in confusion. So far she's never heard much about them. So to hear that they know about her is an understatement.

"Narcissa, my cousin, basically your technically your cousin slash Aunt is allowed to send one family letter each," Sirius explained. "I've never received any except Andy...but that was two years ago."

So Andromeda contacted him when she was in her first year.

"All I know is that Andy is going to put up one hell of a fight. You see, your forms only have Remus as your guardian but because I'm a prisoner and Remus is a werewolf, he can't take care of you. The reason why nobody knows is that Reyna wanted to keep it a secret. Since then, the name on your documents has been sealed with an enchantment until now..."

"So it's determined by who your godmother is...and there are four obvious answers of who it might be." Sirius began.

"Bellatrix Lestrange, but I don't think Reyna would go for her....especially during those times. Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Tonks, and lastly her deceased sister Andrea.

"The Black sisters?" Celeste whispered. "Why would my mother be friends─"

Sirius sighed and peered down at his niece, "Because believe it or not little Dove, but those five were like sisters."

"I'll understand if you want to stay with her aunt and uncle Harry. But well...think about it. Once my name's cleared...if you wanted a...different home."