𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ harry james potter you blew up youraunt without me? shame on you! ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ harry james potter you blew up your
aunt without me? shame on you! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

The next day, Harry and Celeste made their way to Leaky Cauldron to Diagon Alley to do some last-minute shopping if necessary and to find their friends.

"HARRY! CELESTE!"

They turned their heads to see Ron and Hermione sitting by Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream shop. Easily spotting those familiar freckles and red hair anywhere. And Hermione's once bush hair had tamed down a bit, cutting past its shoulders.

The Potter and Black quickly made their way towards them as they grinned joyously.

"Bloody hell  ━ Celeste you look like a freakin' goddess."

Celeste had definitely grown a few inches and her hair became longer. She definitely inherited the veela allure of Reyna De Martel despite the Black features.

"Celeste!" Hermione smirked and tackled her best friend in a hug. "You look gorgeous! What have you been eating?"

"I don't know! But you look amazing, Love the new hair."

To many eyes at Hogwarts, a Slytherin befriending a muggleborn was like a sin to many other Purebloods but Celeste Andromeda Black didn't give a flying fuck about what they thought.

When Draco Malfoy called her a mudblood on the Quidditch field invasion last year Celeste Black didn't hesitate to sock him in the nose, giving him a bloody nose despite the countless tugs of her robes, pulling her back from the platinum blond.

She pulled away and smirked, "So what are you two doing here at Fortescue's? Having a little date?"

Ron choked on his ice cream as Hermione gagged at the slightest thought of going on a date with the Weasley, "No! We actually stopped by Leaky Cauldron to look for you guys but they said that you left. We then tried looking at Flourish and Blotts  ━ "

"How'd you know we were here?"

"Dad."

"And I sent them a few letters..." Celeste said cheekily.

"Did you really blow up your aunt?" Hermione wondered and Harry turned a shade of red in embarrassment.

"I didn't mean to." Harry fumbled with his words, "It was an accident  ━ "

"A wonderful accident. Harry, I can't believe you blew up Marge without me!" Celeste thundered and Ron erupted into a roar of laughter as Hermione scoffed, hitting the two of them on the back of their heads.

Harry shook her head, "It's not funny! You could've been expelled, you're lucky you haven't."

Ron then faced Celeste, "Celeste did your guardian send you away?"

"Well when you put it like that, you make it sound like she kicked me out." Celeste snarked with her arms crossed.

"Because they are Celeste Black and Harry Potter! The Girl and Boy who lived." Ron added pointedly to his bookworm friend. "If I did that they'd kill me  ━  Mind you, they would have to dig me up from the grave cause Mom would have done it first. Anyways you can ask Dad this evening, we're staying at the Leaky Cauldron as well  ━ Hermione too!"

"Yeah! Mom and Dad dropped me off with all my Hogwarts stuff." Hermione beamed.

"Brilliant!" Harry replied cheerfully. He was glad to spend more time with his friends. It's not like he didn't like Celeste, in fact, he fancied her a lot much to the oblivious Black. Harry missed his friends too much over the summer.

"Look at this," Ron pulled out a brand new wand. "Brand new wand. Fourteen inches, willow, containing one unicorn tail-hair. And we've got all our books."

"What about those Monster Books right? The assistant nearly cried when we said we wanted two." Ron snickered and Celeste chuckled, remembering the assistant a few days ago also having that same reaction.

Celeste took note of the large bag by Hermione, "What's with all the books Hermione?"

"Well, I'm taking more new subjects than you all are," Hermione answered the clueless ginger.

"You're Muggleborn! Your mum and dad are Muggles! And Celeste, you've been raised by a muggle or squib as well."

Many found it baffling that the Black and De Martel Heir lived in a small two-story home with a squib. If it wasn't for Ron who accidentally shouted it at the library, Draco wouldn't have opened his abnormally largemouth and tell his parents who are trying more than ever than to get her out of Arabella's custody.

"Celeste are you alright...with everything?" Hermione hushed as the boys conversed about Quidditch.

"I'll be okay...Mione."

But the sad smile that Hermione gave her made the curly-haired Black know that not even she could lie to her best friend.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭                                                         ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️ ➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!╰                                                         ╯

Hi everyone, happy Sunday! Here is another new chapter for this week. The fact that I finished the first book and have six total chapters far makes me feel accomplished as hell.

DISCLAIMER: I stated before and I'll say it again, Regulus won't be appearing anytime soon. I won't be sharing WHEN he'll appear but it will be a surprise ;) I literally have DM's of people asking or demanding what's going to happen next. An author never shares his or her secrets.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Remember to vote & comment because it makes my day to know what you think! Even if it just a 'hello' I'm totally cool about it cause I love to hear from you guys.

published: 02/07/2021