𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ kick his ass ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ kick his ass ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

Dear Celeste,

We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts. Execution date to be fixed. Beaky has enjoyed London.

I won't forget all the help you and Hermione gave us.

Hagrid."

Celeste sat in the Slytherin common room, eyes puffy.

"C─Celeste I'm sorry," Draco tried to reach out to the girl and place a hand on her shoulder only for her to lean back.

It's been days since Celeste told the whole Slytherin Quidditch Team she'll be backing down from playing as Seeker. Meaning they were down one player. It's not like they can replace her quickly.

There wasn't a good Seeker until Celeste Black showed up out of the blue and led Slytherin into multiple victories.

"Draco I suggest you leave before I punch you." Celeste hissed and she stood up to leave to go to the Great Hall only for Draco to stop her.

"I tried to ask father to let it go─"

"Let it go? Let it go?! You're the reason Hagrid and Buckbeak are in this mess!" Celeste snapped. "Just leave me be Draco, you already did enough as it is. Buckbeak's getting executed."

Draco watched her leave and groaned in frustration. "Good luck

Hermione and Ron finally made up much to Celeste and Harry's relief. They could barely visit Hagrid due to the safety regulations.

Hagrid didn't seem to be looking any better. He seemed to be beating himself up, thinking it was his fault. Lucius Malfoy definitely put on a show in front of all the officials.

"I have a feeling that Lucius Malfoy twisted the story and made it ten times worse." sneered Celeste.

"Didn't you owl your aunt?"

"Sent me a letter this morning and shoved the letter in my drawers." Celeste dismissed.

Hermione shot her a look of sympathy, "She's your Aunt C, despite everything you have to let her in. Your whole life you wondered about your parent's life and this is your chance to figure it out."

"There's still the appeal!" said Ron fiercely. "Don't give up yet, we're working on it!" they were walking back up to the castle with the rest of the class. Ahead they could see Malfoy, who was walking with Crabbe and Goyle laughing hysterically.